Thread: WFT OVER?????

WFT OVER?????

So for WEEKS anytime I went to the site it said it didn't exist. I did a web search but nothing would happen when I clicked on the link. Tried at home and at work. And now I see it's here, but the URL is different. Maybe I was caching the old site. Makes me mad I've been so productive here at work without having the forum to post on. However, nice face-lift for the site
    Erich-
    2004 SV650S - 8K miles - SOLD
    2003 SV1000S - 15K miles - My new love!

Re: WFT OVER?????

Same thing happened to me, I thought the site was down for 2 weeks until I finally figured it out. pwned
    2006 R1 "Raven"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I thought the site was down for 2 weeks until I finally figured it out. pwned
    lol yeah pretty much...we got pwned...aint nobody got time for that!!
    Erich-

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

What Fuck The?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

I got pwn3d too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    What Fuck The?
    lol
    Erich-

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

No wonder it's been so quiet on the forums, no one could find it

Have Townie & CM "found" it again? We need their invaluable political inputs, lol!

'08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    What Fuck The?
    I thought the same thing
    2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

Well I posted this a long time ago and was ignored!!!! I went through the same thing till Damir told me it was up and when I changed link from www.cosportbikeclub.org to http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/activity.php I got in. Why the name got changed is beyond me because it was that for years and was so much easier to tell people to go to look up Colorado Sport Bike Club than the new Colorado Sport Bike Club Forum.

Still think there are a lot of other still thinking site is gone

Although be happy you missed the horrible week on the release before this!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Jun 28th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Well I posted this a long time ago and was ignored!!!! I went through the same thing till Damir told me it was up and when I changed link from www.cosportbikeclub.org to http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/activity.php I got in. Why the name got changed is beyond me because it was that for years and was so much easier to tell people to go to look up Colorado Sport Bike Club than the new Colorado Sport Bike Club Forum.

Still think there are a lot of other still thinking site is gone

Although be happy you missed the horrible week on the release before this!!!!!!!!!!
    The actual name of the site never changed. If you went to the root name for this site you could always hit the forum. With the upgrade the default link page for the forum is different than it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    The actual name of the site never changed. If you went to the root name for this site you could always hit the forum. With the upgrade the default link page for the forum is different than it used to be.
    Weird. I always had my shortcut as www.cosportbikeclub.org, but that does not seem to work anymore. Could have sword that was always the main address till the conversion. Same as with others I did a google search and still was not taking me to the new site....took another member telling me to try different address

EDIT: Well main address seems to work now, so who knows. Just happy we have running site again!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Weird. I always had my shortcut as www.cosportbikeclub.org, but that does not seem to work anymore. Could have sword that was always the main address till the conversion. Same as with others I did a google search and still was not taking me to the new site....took another member telling me to try different address

EDIT: Well main address seems to work now, so who knows. Just happy we have running site again!
    I had it bookmarked under the main url as well but it gave me a 404 not found error. I even tried to ping the site and it failed. I dunno, but, like you said, I'm glad to have it back up and running.
    Erich-