Thread: Any cscers commute from sw metro(470-285 to Santa Fe) to centennial airport area?

Any cscers commute from sw metro(470-285 to Santa Fe) to centennial airport area?

Still a couple mos from poss selling and am in the air between Littleton, Englewood along Arapaho or Centennial near 470. Just curious about commuting, I'm currently driving. from colfax/Quebec to near dove valley/ Arapaho justice building. I dislike the fact that a: I have a 35 minute commute and b: There's a state park in the way so my options are Parker rd or Quebec/Yosemite. Anyone make the commute from the sw metro area to parker area around 630 or so? Traffic issues? Routes?
    Last edited by derekm; Sun Jun 30th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.

Re: Any cscers commute from sw metro(470-285 to Santa Fe) to centennial airport area?

I do not know about that early but I can tell you that at 7:30 to 8 Arapahoe is a nightmare. If you can i would look in the Parker area, i go through there daily (again not that early) and the only place I encounter any traffic at all is Parker Rd. I usually get off Parker at Hess and then north on Chambers which takes you into the heart of the Dove Valley area.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Re: Any cscers commute from sw metro(470-285 to Santa Fe) to centennial airport area?

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I do not know about that early but I can tell you that at 7:30 to 8 Arapahoe is a nightmare. If you can i would look in the Parker area, i go through there daily (again not that early) and the only place I encounter any traffic at all is Parker Rd. I usually get off Parker at Hess and then north on Chambers which takes you into the heart of the Dove Valley area.
    Don't take Arapahoe. Not necessary to get into Centennial, especially by the airport.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

When taking Parker to Arapaho it's busy but unless there's a wreck or storm it's not too bad as I turn left(south) onto Jordan.