Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR 2005 SEASON THANKS YOUS

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

POST YOUR 2005 SEASON THANKS YOUS

Just wanted to start a thread were we can take the time to post thank yous for the 2005 season.

I'd like to send a big thanks to the guys down at TK, I know I'm just a little fish in the pond but I've always been taken care of great and the guys down there are #1 in my book. So to Brain, Bart thank you so much for your time this year, along with the help where ever I needed it, which came about every weekend a few times.

Also thanks to the Canuck, who was at pretty much all the races helping me, he's a great pit bitch and a good friend. Thank man, now get out there and start racing!

Thanks also goes out to Jenny, KC, 4 horsemen guys and Joe. Jenny for always being at the track and just being Jenny, KC for telling me how much faster he is then me and all the MRA and the guys at 4 horsemen, Bob, Hoopty and Gene, it was great pitting with you guys and for the help every weekend, I don't think I could have pitted with a better group of guys. Also not to forget Joe, damn man... Thanks for taking the time and helping me get things set up, both you and Gene really helped me get the bike to handle better I can't thank you guys enough.

MRA air fence guys, Ray-Ray, Spiderbob and stand in Lurch or Hoopty, thanks for being a great team, makes a hard job a little easier when you are working with a good group of guys.

Also would like to personally thank Ray-ray and Lurch, both of you have been there since I started racing and I'd like to thank you guys for all that you do, from it being a box of nillas to just joking around in the pits. A race season just wouldn't be the same with out you guys.

To all the other MRA guys, it's been a LONG season but you all have helped make it one of the best summers I've had, from the random shit talking to the way to go, I look forward to next season and hope you all a great winter break, we all need it.

AND TO ALL THE CORNER WORKERS! THANK YOU! None of us could have a season with out you guys, thank you soo much!
    Newton

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar
    Not that I am a racer or anything special at all, but I should thank the guys in 4 horsemen and Joe for being nice and not bitching about some stupid girl hanging in the pits all the time. Joe, thanks again for helping me out on those parts - I will definitly send people your way for things!! And Kim for showing me lines the first time I was out there And Alan for trusting me to safety wire after getting your girlfriend drunk the night before and keeping you up half the night .

Gene, I don't think I have really thanked you, but you really helped out when I needed it. BTW, thanks a lot for showing me this whole track thing, now I have a whole new way to spend each and every paycheck.
    And thanks for checking on me after my little incident, even though I probably didn't make much sense and my memory is a little blurred.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....
    Thanks to all the corner workers that make these races safe, to all the families and volunteers that make the day go smooth

To all the racers for doing what they love and allowing us all to be a part of it all

To Ashli for making me corner work the first race at pueblo, i fully commend all the cornerworkers because after that one day i was done

To Jeff aka mista black for letting me play with the flags on that first day

To Mel for being my boyfriends pitbitch because i know nothing about bikes or what a socket wrench is

To Jenny for letting me borrow your two piece for ladies night

To SCR Bob for letting me get on the track with my hiking boots

and most importantly to Alan for taking me to the races and letting me be a part of the sport that he loves!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! and girls too
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Re: POST YOUR 2005 SEASON THANKS YOUS

First and most importantly I would like to thank Joe Logalbo. Joe has stuck with me through a very ruff and long season, and still remains willing to help me out with whatever hurtle I encounter. Without Joes selfless efforts include trips to nationals and multiple bike rebuilds would not have happened, I wouldn’t get my points at SCR, and I probably would not have been in that position to begin with. So thanks again for all the help and support this season.

4 Horsemen Team – Bob, Hoopty and Dean: Thanks for accepting me as part of the 4 Horsemen Team, helping me out with all the small and big stuff, and for providing encouragement when I really needed it. This year has been a real pleasure and I hope we can do it again next year.

Justin Meyer – Thanks for the last minute technical advice, definitely saved me hours of Yamaha headaches.

Jenny and Josh – Huge thanks for taking care of me after my Pueblo adventures.

Barn – Thanks for rolling out to California with me on such late notice. California trip was a blast…as the pictures show.

Corner workers – You guys definitely can’t get enough praise!

CSC – For showing up at the racing, your presence makes the experience far more enjoyable!

Purpgixxerchic (Mel) – Thanks for the ebay efforts that keep me out of major debt.

Shannon Mohan – For PPIR bike set-up advice

Mike Applegate – For all the racing advice at CDR and Pueblo

MRA ambulance crew – you guy were awesome at Pueblo

Jason Mathiason – thanks the loaner bike at Barber

Roger Heemsbergen from ASMA (505)-494-4794 – thanks for the personal on track instruction last winter

Mark Schellinger + Vanmar Crew (303)-322-3221 – Huge thanks for the countless tire swaps

Heather Chelton from BAB leathers (720)-281-2951 – thanks for saving my hide, literally. Also huge thanks for the last minute “special glove modification”

T K motorsports (720)-904-9040 – Thanks for investing hours or mechanical/riding/dyno knowledge on me. Multiple times this was my one stop shop for parts. Also thanks to Brian for the hook up on the bicycle.

Bike Jam – Thanks for the knee pucks

Breckenridge Brewery – The beer and support was excellent

Morse Racing products – I am still on my 2004 set of bodywork, absolutely amazing stuff!

CarQuest – Thank you for the high quality oil and filters.

Lel – thanks for the sub-frame

David Olcott – thanks for take-offs
    Gene Bazyl
    MRA, ASMA #502
    AMA SS & FX #503

Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

I need to chime in here as well...

Even though this season was less then what I had hoped for...still was a great time.

As always there are a number of people that have helped me out.

TK Motorsports ( I raced 3 bikes this year and they helped with all of them...Note to self don't do that again)
    Vanmar
    Performance Cycle
    4 Horsemen (thanks for letting me mooch the canopies and stuff)

And of course all the people I am forgeting.

Thanks to all the people you helped make this year as fun as possible and inquiring about Phillip and I.

Gene... no problem, just remember pay backs are a bitch

Joe

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

Well as a first year novice with zero race bike experience I have to say that this was one of the most enjoyable summers in a long time.

I have to say thanks to Wally, without him getting me into this all of the fun would have been missed.

A big thanks to Matt Suebe for taking such good care of the bike I bought, it made it thru a season with not a single hick-up. (sorry for the scratches )

Mark Shellinger for the tire swaps and countless patience for all my noob and stupid questions. For letting me go expert in my first year. He is a hell of guy.

To Tony " I am the VP" Baker. great guy, funny as hell, and let me run my yellow plates in expert.

Frank at TBS Graphics for helping me with my tailcone repair and talking smack with me, sorry you crashed in Hvy Suprbike, but I win by default

Spiderbob for early season info and tips in my first few races and the hook-up on those discount tickets.

A big thanks to Ray-Ray for his support and help and just being around to get to know him and his family.

To Matt and Kat for all the help in the pits and making Kim feel welcome.

To Bueller for the leathers that looked new all year long, until PMI

To Joe Logalbo for the smoking deal on the CSC whore trailer

To Lurch for taking the time to help me with bike setup, muscle work, and generally keeping me from killing my self in the last couple of races. And for the fun at SCR this week. was a blast learning the lines and being screwed with in the sprint races.

To TK for setting up the suspension and doing it twice. parts too.

To the corner workers, who are, with out a doubt the greatest group anywhere, PERIOD.

And the biggest goes to Kim, my wife. with out her support and backing this would not have been possible.

See everyone next year. and my apologies to anyone I left out.
    Christopher MRA 915
    02 GSXR 750 (first racer)
    04 R1 (current racer)
    02 VTX 1800R (gone)
    02 Shawdow 750 (gone)
    05 ST 1300
    02 WR 426
    95 KX 250
    03 Zuma
    06 PW 50 (Hunters first bike)

Quote Originally Posted by jplracing";p="237484

Joe

Well, the sooner you buy the sooner we can start preping it...
    Gene Bazyl
    MRA, ASMA #502
    AMA SS & FX #503

First thanks goes to Team Skinny for making me a member of the proud few that are "gaining weight challanged" Ralph and Jon, glad yall let me be a part of the team

To the corner workers. With out yall, there would be no racing.

To brecks for suplying FREEE BEEEEER!!!

To 4 horseman racing for, well, not to sure what they did, but thanks anyway

To Jenny, with out her, I would have never caught up to that dam GSXR 1000 and beat him at the last race in sportsman

And last but not least, to Kristina and Mel. For being there and helping around the pits. Even though yall were either hung over or playing with the p-dub most of the time... i definitly want yall in the pits next season
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

TK Has helped me a great deal this year. Thanks guys. Pleasure doing biz with you.

My crew Cheif Jen....
    My team mates Alan, and Rich for all their help putting my bike back together after a crash to race again.

James Tittle also for helping me with my bike and always offering a helping hand.

My family and friends for their constant support.

Gene for offering to swap a brake system so I could race CDR..... Glad I didnt end up needing it haha

All the racers of the MRA that offered a tool, advice, a part, or just a good ole hand shake. Its always good to hang with good people. The corner workers for picking my tail up off the ground.

Cycle works for their sponsorship

Longmont Vision center for their financial support

Of a Graphic Nature for their sweet graphics.

LP for their generous discounts.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Quote Originally Posted by ebazyl";p="237521

Joe

Cool, I will get right on that...wait a minute...you were not planning on riding it were you....

Quote Originally Posted by jplracing";p="237542

Joe

Cool, I will get right on that...wait a minute...you were not planning on riding it were you....
    Nah, I've been to Hand Surgery Associates enough times now
    Gene Bazyl
    MRA, ASMA #502
    AMA SS & FX #503

Quote Originally Posted by ebazyl";p="237548

Joe

Have you bought a frequent vistor card yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jplracing";p="237561
    Quote Originally Posted by ebazyl";p="237548

Joe

What for? All they need to do is X-ray my hands and count pins

Have you bought a frequent vistor card yet?
    Gene Bazyl
    MRA, ASMA #502
    AMA SS & FX #503

I would like to thank myself for being such a good cornerworker and flagger. I couldn't have done it without myself and Penny (to get me to the races).

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

I have a lot of people to thank for the 2005 season...

First off to Donna, who supports my racing-induced mood swings and long nights in the garage fixing the bike for the nth time. She also has a neat way of calming me down when I'm about to blow something up (like my bike), and helps me out in a million and one other ways. I love her!

You should all thank her too for starting and finishing your races this season - she's been out there making sure you're lined up right, and has had to deal with people trying to run her over (twice) and bitchy riders all season long. Trust me, the pay ain't worth it so tell her you appreciate it!

To my teammates for helping out all season and helping drink the beer. I've known Jon for a while now, and Alan has made a good addition to the group!

To Breck Brewery for the support and (ahem) giveaways, they really do a lot to keep us and anyone pitted within drinking distance going strong.

TK Motorsports rocks! Bart and Brian have helped me out since before I even owned a racebike to break constantly. I've built my motor at their shop, used them for advice, and have had great prices on anything I've ever needed.

Morse/GP - Mike and Scott got me into some kick ass bodywork, and did a great job on the paint. Their fairing stay and windscreen work great! They're also super nice guys. Team Morse rider Dave Gallant has also helped me out a number of times.

Vanmar - Mark and Tammy treat their customers like family. Mark has done more than tires for a number of riders including myself, and is genuinely committed to helping racers like myself enjoy our time on the track and get faster. Tire support is great too! They had new tires on my rims in about two minutes yesterday when I had to get some in a hurry, on a championship weekend no less. Wow!

Todd at Cal Sportbike - Super nice guy, and very easy to work with. He helps me out with parts and advice.

Ron Ayers - My shop for OEM parts (which I've needed a LOT of), great prices and service!

Mark Nudelman, for occasional bolts and things, and for saving my ass with a replacement cover gasket at PPIR.

Jimmay Brewer, for the suspension help at Pueblo, which also saved my ass.

To the crews and support staff of the MRA! You guys not only provided a super track to race on, but as Track Marshal I literally could not have raced at all this season without having such a great crew to back me up. They say a manager is only as good as their employees, and as the "guy in charge" I absolutely agree. Kip, Vince, Mike, Bob, Donna, Joe, Tawny, Larry, Carolyn, and the rest of the crew KICKS MAJOR ASS!!! We actually do have the best crew in the business - I'd put money on it.

Gene Bazyl (bitches), for the advice at Pikes and SCR. I definitely got faster just listening to this guy!

To my family, for the moral support in something which probably scares them at times. Also thanks to my dad (and fleshy) for helping me get my wheels back on in record time yesterday. Being TM does not give me time for mechanical work, so even small problems are a crisis. I don't think I could have finished racing yesterday without their help.

Greg Greenwood - not really any one thing in particular, but he's a great positive influence to have around you. Somehow he just has a way of keeping your spirits up.

Chaplain Boots - Fortunately I didn't obtain any of his hospital visits, but I don't think there is anyone in this club that cares about the racers more absolutely than this man. He is truly great to know.

Glenn, Tony, and the rest of the MRA Board - We all help each other out because these jobs we do are not easy, and sometimes we have to get each others' backs. These people do a lot of work you racers will never see (trust me, I know) and even as a board member I gotta say thanks for making sure we have a club to race in!

I'm probably forgetting people (I know I am) but if you helped me race or do my job this year, add yourself into that list!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Just quickly as I am out the door.
    I would like to thank
    My dad for his continuing support of me doing this sport. Not to mention letting me borrow his trailer whenever I need.
    My wife for not killing me for draining every penny we have on racing.
    Ralph for ALL the help over the past few years. I could not have done what I have done without you.
    Alan, thanks for being a snappa head and taking my 2nd place glory away from me last weekend.
    Donna, thanks for all the kind words and hard work with start finish this year.
    TFOG for getting me back up and running.
    TK, Bart especially for getting me back up and running.
    Lurch for teaching me right two years ago during the class and this year for helping me out with my fork rebuild.
    Todd at Cal Sportbikes for keeping the parts flowin.
    Ron Ayers for the unbeatable prices.
    Breck's for the continuing suppor of Team Skinny and the MRA
    Ytry, Milehigh, Gene, Applesauce, Alex, Glen, Dale, Bob, Hoopty, Mike Christy, Tuba, MV, Hotrod, Bryce, Bertha, and everyone who has lent a hand or a kind word to help me get faster.
    Fred, #811 for buying my Gixxer!!!!!!!
    Every one of the corner crew and MRA staff, you all do a wonderfull job!

Anyone I forgot, sorry I am on my way to worky

Flesh
    I miss racing..... so so so so so much. Might as well drink

I would like to thank the following-

Everyone at Vanmar Racing for all their support and service, and special thanks to Mark for his guidance and advice.

TK Motorsports for mapping my bike and making it scream.

Grand Prix Motorsports for their great prices and service.

Jolene at TAW Vehicle Concepts for hooking me up with the highest quality race wheels and brakes around.

Morse Custom Fiberglass/Racing Products for the bodywork repair and paint.

LP for great discounts.

Kelcey at NJK Leathers for keeping my skin on and my body in one piece.

Marty Sims for helping me sort out my suspension.

Doc Mike for helping me with my back problems. At one point in the season I didn't think I would be able to go on because of the pain and he helped turn that around.

Ray Ray for letting me use the toilet in his trailer.

Ralph and Bob for the beer.

Polar X for buying my bike....hopefully!

Lurch for scaring the shit outta my dogs!

Hoopty for letting me borrow his tools all the time.

Joe Logalbo for his words of wisdom each time I was pissed off and wanted to choke the shit out of someone.

Matt Pachuco for letting me borrow his wife's car to to run back home from PPIR to pick up a spare part in my garage (her car gets 40mpg)

JonTFlesh for the Guinness.

Jason Smith at JohnnyLawWelding for his quick repair work.

The Ugly Dog Racing crew: Jake, Zeus and Buster.

Glenn, Tony, Kathy, Aurora, Bart, Mark, Ralph, Jim, Tim, Dave and Mike and everyone else with the MRA. And special thanks to the corner workers for picking me and my bike up when I fall down.

MV, Bigtime, Zach, Reean, Kevin, Dave Olcott, Bueller, Cowboy Mike, Dale, Eric, Pat and Nancy, Sean Fey, Eugene, Bryce and everyone else that has lent me some support this season.

Special thanks to Angela for keeping me going this season when I was about to hang it up and for always being there for me.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Thank you Easter Bunny. Bok! Bok!
    Cleveland

Hey, I can actually reply to this!

First and foremost, I want to thank Josh and KC. I fuckin' love you guys.

KC, you are the absolute BEST! You are always there to help me with the bike, get undressed (I mean pulling off leathers! really!), keep me calm when I'm pissed off and you support me in every way possible. I bow to you.

Josh, thanks for letting me use your bike, for your advice and support. I appreciate it so much. You rock and are a great boyfriend, even if you try not to be.

To all the people who have given me advice - Bob, Gene, Kim-n-Dean, Mike, Canuck, Joe, etc. etc. - thank you!

Thanks to my girls - Ashli, Tanya, Suki, Monky - for your well wishes and for just being proud of me.

Thanks to Brian at TK for getting my bike in shape after I crashed during R2SL and for going out with me and showing me some lines. Your help was very..helpful! Oooh and thanks for the BT-002's. Love those tires!

Thanks to the Erico crew - John Beldock, for calling to wish me good luck before my race, and to Corie and Tippie for cheering me on from the bleachers!

Thanks to TBag for saying my name right!

Thanks to anyone that I'm forgetting. It's not intentional!

Finally, thanks to Mike & Dave at Morse Racing for encouraging (*cough* guilting) me into racing this year instead of next! I'm so glad I did.

To Jenny, with out her, I would have never caught up to that dam GSXR 1000 and beat him at the last race in sportsman
    Anytime!

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny";p="237719
    Hey, I can actually reply to this!

First and foremost, I want to thank Josh and KC. I fuckin' love you guys.

KC, you are the absolute BEST! You are always there to help me with the bike, get undressed (I mean pulling off leathers! really!), keep me calm when I'm pissed off and you support me in every way possible. I bow to you.

Josh, thanks for letting me use your bike, for your advice and support. I appreciate it so much. You rock and are a great boyfriend, even if you try not to be.

To all the people who have given me advice - Bob, Gene, Kim-n-Dean, Mike, Canuck, Joe, etc. etc. - thank you!

Thanks to my girls - Ashli, Tanya, Suki, Monky - for your well wishes and for just being proud of me.

Thanks to Brian at TK for getting my bike in shape after I crashed during R2SL and for going out with me and showing me some lines. Your help was very..helpful! Oooh and thanks for the BT-002's. Love those tires!

Thanks to the Erico crew - John Beldock, for calling to wish me good luck before my race, and to Corie and Tippie for cheering me on from the bleachers!

Thanks to TBag for saying my name right!

Thanks to anyone that I'm forgetting. It's not intentional!

Finally, thanks to Mike & Dave at Morse Racing for encouraging (*cough* guilting) me into racing this year instead of next! I'm so glad I did.

Anytime!
    YW Jenny
    And youre right, Monky is a girl! ROTFL

Quote Originally Posted by Polar X";p="237520
    A big thanks to Matt Suebe for taking such good care of the bike I bought, it made it thru a season with not a single hick-up. (sorry for the scratches )
    You're more than welcome. Glad you had a great time and fun season!! Now give it back!! LOL..Let me know Chris..
    Talofa!, O a mai oe? O lou igoa o, Maka. Ua ou fiafia ua ta teiloai.
    Polynesian Tatau or Traditional Tattoos that are amazing ~ http://www.sacredcentertattoo.com/default.aspx
    It isn't the history that makes the man, it's the man that makes history.
    Psalm Ch. 18 v.39

First off I need to thank Ebay because without it I would not have been able to race. I bought my bike, leathers, all my gear, stands, warmers, and almost everything for my racing effort of that site.

Second, I'd like to thank the entire Applegate family for all thier support and help over the season. Mike and Mark were there pushing me to go faster and showing me how. Thier insights were invaluable, and I wouldn't have done nearly as well without them. And also a big thanks to their parents Jim and Anna for riding to the hospital with me and packing up and driving my truck home when needed.

I'd also like to thank all the guys at Faster Performance especially Donnie for helping me pick out tires and interpreting the feedback I was getting from them. I'll run Dunlops for life. I owe a thanks to Grand Prix Motorsports too for some valuable help. Cycleworks also contributed greatly to my racing. My bike handled much more predicably and with much less front end chatter after they were done with it.

I owe my Dad a big thanks too for comming to watch so many races despite being scared to death that I was going to pile it up.

Dr. Bartz, Sue and Mike from CU Sports Medicine also deserve a large thanks for patching up my shoulder after dislocating and tearing it and getting me back on a bike in 3 weeks.

I'd also like to recognize Matt Dunn #385 and Dion #225 for providing some great competition throughout the year, and Chaplin Boots for his services at trackside in the mornings which were a great way to begin racedays and for riding with me to the hospital in Pueblo. He's a standup guy.
    MRA 36 & AMA 336

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Not sure where to begin...

I know...

EVERYONE!!!

Now, to get more specific - everyone I can think of right now:

On behalf of 4 Horsemen Racing, I'd like to thank:
    Breckenridge Brewery & Pub on Blake Street for supplying us with lots of beer (several cases per weekend, all season long) to share with everybody, and also for their donation towards Corner Worker appreciation.

CarQuest Auto Parts of Lafayette for high-quality oil & filters, mechanix gloves, and hand cleaner, plus their very generous donation towards Corner Worker appreciation.

The Custom Sticker.com for hooking us up with team name stickers, handling some custom sticker work, and finding us a new font for our team name.

5280Tech.com for hosting our website

TK Motorsports for all their help, support, and advice.

Morse Racing Products for bodywork/fairing-stays/windscreens/clip-ons/etc.

Twin Peaks Powersports for their generous donation towards Corner Worker appreciation.

All the corner workers, ambulance crews, scorekeepers, start/finish (Bob & Donna), Tawny in pre-grid, Aurora, Glenn, Tony, Ralph, Bart, and the rest of the MRA board & event staff, that make the race weekends run smoothly and be as safe and successful as they are.

Joe Logalbo (#55), Bertha (#979), & Shannon Moham (#945) for being great pit-mates, & for helping set-up/tear-down & pack up.

Canuck, Jenny, Justin Meyer, Kristina, and everybody who's helped us tear down & pack up.

And all the CSC members who came out and showed their support.

And Personally:
    In addition to all of the above, I'd like to extend my personal thanks to the following:
    - Tania - for not complaining too much about all the money I spend on racing
    - Hoopty & Gene Bazyl (bitches!) - for being great (and fast) teammates
    - Ray-Ray, Bertha, Hoopty & Lurch - for making the Air Fence job tolerable
    - TK Motorsports - for the awesome Bridgestone race tires
    - Gene, for introducing me to my new ride, complete with it's G-Fab (Ghetto Fabulous) bodywork
    - Gene (again), for doing the write-ups that get posted on the team website
    - Paul - for making the trek down from Cheyenne several times to be my pit bitch
    - Brizz & Toni - Brizz for being my pit bitch, and Toni for bringing ice
    - Bertha - for lightening the mood the way only Bertha can
    - Jenny - for her words of encouragement
    - Canuck - for eating & distributing my Twix :P
    - Joe Smith (#340) - for having a spare engine mount bolt (the long one that goes all the way through) and nut
    - Brian (from TK) - for his honesty
    - Bart (from TK) - for his advice & sarcasm
    - Scott Morse - for always being in a good mood
    - Mark Schellinger - for letting me use Michelin air in my Bridgestone tires.
    - Chaplin Boots - for always stopping by to say "Hi", even though I stopped going to services.
    - Fred (#811) - for your enthusiasm & great bench racing conversations
    - Sean (at Chicken Hawk Racing) - for hooking me up with a replacement set of warmers after I fried my front one.

I'm sure I've forgotten people, but I have to get back to work (even though I'm on vacation this week ), but please don't take it personally.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

I'll make this short as possible.

Thanks to TK Motorsports. They know bikes!

Thanks to the DARC Racing crew, my team!

Thanks to my family and close friends.

Thanks to GP Composites/ Morse Racing. Great paint jobs! I'll be seeing you guys this winter for a much needed paint job.

Thanks to LP for the great deals.

Thanks to Longmont Vision Center. I can see again!

Thanks to Of A Graphic Nature for the cool banners and stickers.

Thanks to Cycleworks. Tony will straighten your bent frame.

Thanks to the MRA and all the behind the scenes people. The score keeper lady, the corner workers, the flaggers, Bob and Donna, and Tawny for putting up with us in the grids. You all should take a bow! Really nice people.

Last but certanly not least, Bob (Spiderman) for being a cool dude and all the CSC members!

Donna B, I am not a damn novice anymore!
    '01 SV 650 S
    '08 Gary Fisher mtn. bike
    '69 Austin Healey Sprite
    '92 GTI