Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
If it was illegal for him to have a gun he wouldn't have had one and it wouldn't have happened. How do you not get this, it's so simple.
Don't open the flood gate man...amendment rights!!!!!

So to go with this for fun: Although in other countries it is like that and it works...although cops and armed forces would be allowed still so Aaron would be fine! Sure people would still get or make guns, but if the penalty for getting caught with one was so severe it would lessen that; say automatic 10 years in prison or better yet a $100K fine so we don't clog the prison system. Just think how much better a cops job would be if they didn't have to worry about others shooting at them, so I could see where Aaron is coming from. Plus I think I could live without guns if I knew nearly nobody had one either. I actually did have a good conversation with a local when I went to Cancun; got there days after Theater shooting, so they were aware of Denver CO and what happened. I asked him if stuff like that ever happened there and he said "no, because guns are illegal here" Claimed he never saw guns other than officers's.