Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chased by a Road-Raged Vigilante!

Re: Chased by a Road-Raged Vigilante!

Besides a few Security Guards, I can't remember any.

Frankie….you jinxed me man and I got some crazy road rage guy…although my temper made me fold and I didn’t deal with it as good as you

I pull out of my work and I guess I cut off some guy (who had no signals on). So to be an ass he decides to go all fast and slam on his brakes in front of me. Whatever, I ignored his action and that got him more mad. He drives super slow and when I go to pass him he tries to hit me with his car and starts playing these stupid car games. He rolls up on me and starts yelling I cut him off where I reply that I didn’t mean to, but he didn’t have his signals on so I didn’t know he was going into that lane. I tell him to get over it and proceed to take off thinking this was the end of it. Nope, fool starts with his car antics again, swerving at me, pealing out, etc, and sure enough next light he rolls up to me with some bs how I’ve probably never been in a fight before and he would kick my ass. At that point my bad temper, which I am trying hard to control, gives in a bit and I start doing the “baby cry eye rub” and tell him to stop being a baby. Again I take off and he follows me for a few miles doing his same car antics; kept terying to peal out on median to throw rocks at my car. Finally I get to ACC College and fool is still yelling at me so I flip him off. So then of course he tells me to pull over…..I really wanted to be like you and be the big guy and keep going, but of course hot temper me says “ok, fine let’s do this”. I pull off on the street I need to turn on and he follows me. I say I better take care of this before he follows me home. Pull into ACC parking lot I start to get out of my car and I guess I must have been more muscular than he thought or he was just hard in his car because he peals out and leaves. Of course you handled it better and who would have known how it would have ended if he did confront me.

I left and thought about this thread.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Frankie….you jinxed me man and I got some crazy road rage guy…although my temper made me fold and I didn’t deal with it as good as you

I pull out of my work and I guess I cut off some guy (who had no signals on). So to be an ass he decides to go all fast and slam on his brakes in front of me. Whatever, I ignored his action and that got him more mad. He drives super slow and when I go to pass him he tries to hit me with his car and starts playing these stupid car games. He rolls up on me and starts yelling I cut him off where I reply that I didn’t mean to, but he didn’t have his signals on so I didn’t know he was going into that lane. I tell him to get over it and proceed to take off thinking this was the end of it. Nope, fool starts with his car antics again, swerving at me, pealing out, etc, and sure enough next light he rolls up to me with some bs how I’ve probably never been in a fight before and he would kick my ass. At that point my bad temper, which I am trying hard to control, gives in a bit and I start doing the “baby cry eye rub” and tell him to stop being a baby. Again I take off and he follows me for a few miles doing his same car antics; kept terying to peal out on median to throw rocks at my car. Finally I get to ACC College and fool is still yelling at me so I flip him off. So then of course he tells me to pull over…..I really wanted to be like you and be the big guy and keep going, but of course hot temper me says “ok, fine let’s do this”. I pull off on the street I need to turn on and he follows me. I say I better take care of this before he follows me home. Pull into ACC parking lot I start to get out of my car and I guess I must have been more muscular than he thought or he was just hard in his car because he peals out and leaves. Of course you handled it better and who would have known how it would have ended if he did confront me.

I left and thought about this thread.

That was me. Was just testing you bro

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    That was me. Was just testing you bro
    I was thinking what if guy is on here. In a way I want to meet him again, but in others it is smarter to let it go.

Mustang GT guy that looked like Danny Bonaduce...are you on here?

Very scary, my brother was cruising some back roads on his ninja and went to pass a truck in a legal passing zone. The truck swerved intentionally hitting his bike and launching him off at 50mph. He ended up taking the guy to court over the whole thing and found out the a-hole was a Elbert county fire fighter. Someone who is supposed to be helping others not trying to kill them. Ride safe, people are crazy.

This thread is a bit scary! Glad everyone is ok. I have made a few mistakes before while riding, just out of newness, and I have been afraid of invoking a road rage incident....hoping to never go through this. Does anyone have any recommendations for pepper spray or where to take a self defense class?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFox View Post
    This thread is a bit scary! Glad everyone is ok. I have made a few mistakes before while riding, just out of newness, and I have been afraid of invoking a road rage incident....hoping to never go through this. Does anyone have any recommendations for pepper spray or where to take a self defense class?
    Check with Joker (above) as he is a instructor for martial arts here in town and has offered up classes

I was cruising near Golden a couple weeks ago, and some guy in a trash truck pulled out in front of me. As soon as there was an opening, I crossed the double yellow and shot past him. After that, he must have floored it trying to keep up with me in traffic. Then, when I got to a stop sign, he honked, yelled, and flipped me off. I just shrugged and laughed. Sorry if I didn't want to be behind a nasty stinking garbage truck dude.

My brother-in-law has a headlight modulator, and he says he gets people road raging on him all the time. Apparently, a lot of uneducated cagers think he's flashing his lights to pass them.

Effin' people, right?

How would you like to get roundhouse kicked with a motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Check with Joker (above) as he is a instructor for martial arts here in town and has offered up classes
    PM sent!

thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    I was cruising near Golden a couple weeks ago, and some guy in a trash truck pulled out in front of me. As soon as there was an opening, I crossed the double yellow and shot past him. After that, he must have floored it trying to keep up with me in traffic. Then, when I got to a stop sign, he honked, yelled, and flipped me off. I just shrugged and laughed. Sorry if I didn't want to be behind a nasty stinking garbage truck dude.

My brother-in-law has a headlight modulator, and he says he gets people road raging on him all the time. Apparently, a lot of uneducated cagers think he's flashing his lights to pass them.

Effin' people, right?
    Well you did break the law, SHAME!!!!! But if you're just on a bike, it's you who is going to die which is better than being a lane bashing cager who could easily kill a family of four in a freeway race...

Only time I've gotten road rage is on Loveland Pass and on a canyon road in North Dakota, where some asshat in a car/suv decides to pass a tanker truck on a double yellow blind corner...those people are idiots and only think about themselves, not the fact that they could cause a head on collision with oncoming traffic, thus very likely causing a hazardous material tanker to be involved in the nasty accident on these dangerous roads... last time I was driving to A-basin and a guy in an SUV passed me and a tanker on a double yellow blind turn I put serious thought into following him and slashing all of his tires, but I didn't have a knife... the conditions were snowy and slippery as well, nothing but a gamble involving lots of other peoples lives

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

..... but I didn't have a knife...
    You Sir, are no Boy Scout!

I put serious thought into following him and slashing all of his tires, but I didn't have a knife...
    Slashing tires is so p*ssy. I hate when people take it out on people's property because they are too afraid to confront the person or just not man enough to let it go