Thread: niwot/boulder: my employer may be hiring a new parts driver/warehouse worker

niwot/boulder: my employer may be hiring a new parts driver/warehouse worker

a driver had a car accident and due to the extent of damage and it being his fault, is probably toast. so we might be hiring a new guy. we just hired someone new and the manager said he only had 7 applicants for it so i figured id post up. i hold no power in the hiring, just passing along the possible opening. i will update this if the kid gets canned for sure and there is definitely an opening. were pretty shorthanded as is so just apply because im sure the boss man is already looking into replacements just in case since we cant afford loss of manpower for very long in between.

the warehouse is right at 52 and 119 outside boulder. we drive company vehicles (tundras, tacos, prius, transit) and deliver auto parts and tools in areas like boulder, ft collins, greeley, thornton et cetera. auto part knowledge nice but not even close to necessary at all, decently clean driving record a must. have to pass an initial piss test and if youre ever involved in an incident like you hit someone or even if they hit you, you gotta go piss day of. job will be driving and warehouse work like pulling parts off shelf or checking/packaging parts on the table so you need to be quick and able to be on your feet all day and handle part numbers and location numbers. gotta be a good driver, good people skills as youll be poppin in dozens of independent shops. its a pretty laid back place, wont drive much at first but youll get trained for when people are sick and off. and if people keep having accidents and shit youll be on a steady route driving most of the day in no time haha. no real special skills required but you wont impress anyone if you move slowly or are lazy. we do not have a store front (company also owns carquest) and this job will not do sales.

i think i started at $13.70 an hr, dunno if it went up or not this year.
    sweet deals on parts and stuff
    full time m-f, saturday overtime time and a half available only voluntarily
    benefits available, its a big time corporation so the usual stuff.
    paid holidays, 3 floating holidays, 1 week sick time, 2 weeks vaca (bonus, you start to accumulate this after your first month or two prohbation)
    were open 7-5:30 so shift will fall somewhere in those hrs, most likely 9-5:30

apply online http://www.worldpac.com/wpcareersite/

-scott
    Last edited by sag; Tue Jul 16th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Re: niwot/boulder: my employer may be hiring a new parts driver/warehouse worker

bump. looks like were hiring two more currently
    ~Scott #119

Re: niwot/boulder: my employer may be hiring a new parts driver/warehouse worker

This annoys me
    2013 zx6r
    MRA Novice #407
    Race like a girl!

Sag, you think they would consider a part timer just for Saturdays?

nah, our saturday routes recently got contracted out.
    ~Scott #119

I work right there in the first purple building on the left. I ride the black GSX650F. I saw that accident, when I came to work a month or so ago. That accident looked pretty bad. I see your cars and trucks all the time on Monarch. Good luck trying to find a driver.

2008 GSX650F
    2012 Azera, 2009 Santa Fe, 2002 300M,
    2001 Aurora Sold, 1966 Coronet 500 Sold, 1992 3000GT VR4 Sold, and many others sold

I applied on the website, which isn't very convenient as it makes you apply separately for each individual location, despite someone like me who is flexible to pretty much any on the front range. I haven't heard anything back, maybe I failed the psychological profile haha.