Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont ruin it for the rest of us!

Gold Member

Re: Dont ruin it for the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by cbirchem0724 View Post
    Fuck it.. Next time I'm posting pictures

on a side note who do I contact to help get the picture posting and avatar issue resolved? I work on SQL databases for a living and I am pretty sure I know what the problem is.

Hell yeah!!! Photos rule. Lol

I can picture it. Haha. Taking pics at the cops during the harassment. Would be the quickest way to get the camera broken. Or if you can find a micro camera you can place near the neck collar.

Gold Member

Where's grim and his gopro when we need it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    I can picture it. Haha. Taking pics at the cops during the harassment. Would be the quickest way to get the camera broken. Or if you can find a micro camera you can place near the neck collar.
    Not sure if anyone has heard of a website called woot.com but they have like red light deals that last about ten minutes where they take a product and mark it 90% off. Anyway yesterday they had new fully loaded gopro with all the various mounts for $40 (originally $400). Soooo I'm just waiting for mine in the mail A buddy of mine got a 50inch LED smart tv on there for $350
    Last edited by cbirchem0724; Fri Jul 19th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

This story sounds like complete bullshit, or at the very least a gross exaggeration, but nonetheless...

Quote Originally Posted by AOK303 View Post
    I would of been asking who is the SGT on duty and call 911 while your in front of them claiming 5 people dressed as cops just ran up on you
    which is legal and they have to tell you who the sgt is on duty and call him to the scene if you request. and since your in Colorado you could start to record it

you should of gotten the plate number call it in file harassment and there are about 3 other things you could file
    The Officers do not have to call a Sergeant to the scene just because you request, that's their discretion or a policy mandate (Mine said nothing of the sort). They don't even have to identify him if they don't want to. You can record it in any of the 50 states, unless it's interfering with them or putting yourself in danger, it being in Colorado has nothing to do with it. File harassment? As in how? Even from his biased story the Officers had reasonable suspicion for the contact/detention, and it does not make a difference how many Officers show up, unless they stand/position/act in a way that'd make a reasonable person feel under arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Police in Colorado are required to give you a business card any time they contact you, unless they issue a citation(which will have their name and badge number). What department were they from?
    Not quite, it depends on what the contact is for, but in this case, if it did happen how he said, they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    As for the plate...wtf...one number off. Did they think you went home and quickly changed one number on a plate with your state issued license plate maker And even so would someone do that and change one number only!
    One number off would lead me to believe the plate was the same that was seen. It is extremely common to be given plates that are a number/letter off. Anytime I was given a plate that returned to something different than the car described, I'd change around similar letters and look for a possible. Found quite a few hit/runs that way. 185YJH looks very close to 185VJH in CO's font.

I read this story to my daughter for bedtime.....didn't last very long before she was passed out...thanks for the read.

Welcome, noob, I hope you didn't shower until the nurses got their rape kit samples. Again, welcome!
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

Quote Originally Posted by moep View Post
    The same thing happened to me in my VR4. The difference was, they thought I was a pimp and my wife was a prostitute. I missed my own going away party because they kept me there so long.
    Moe?? Going away party? Pimp and Ho?! There must be mawr to this story!

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Moe?? Going away party? Pimp and Ho?! There must be mawr to this story!
    Remind me and I will tell you the whole story next time we meet.

2008 GSX650F
    2012 Azera, 2009 Santa Fe, 2002 300M,
    2001 Aurora Sold, 1966 Coronet 500 Sold, 1992 3000GT VR4 Sold, and many others sold

Ahhh... good ole' CSC
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post

Ahhh... good ole' CSC

fu'n perfect gif salsa
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE