Thread: Win7 Help

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Win7 Help

Soooooo I think I need to reinstall Windows 7 on my computer. It was just built last year and it's already giving me issues. It gets to the Windows 7 start up screen and just sits there..... forever. I'll have to force shut down (holding down the power button) to make it go away. It's tried to auto fix whatever is wrong with it, but it isn't working. I've also booted into safe mode and tried to restart with only windows startups on, stuff that has nothing to do with the program was turned off (forget what that's called) through msconfig, but it still didn't work. Now I'm contemplating just reinstalling 7 onto it, but I don't have the disc for it. Can anyone help me out with one, or think of something else I can do to maybe make the bastard work again?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Re: Win7 Help

I live out in Longmont but would be glad to help you. PM me if you still need help.

If you want to drop it by my house I will re-install the OS for you. We can do windows 7 or we can do windows 8 with a windows 7 shell. No Charge for letting me borrow your cramp busters.. Im in Littleton
    Last edited by cbirchem0724; Mon Jul 22nd, 2013 at 02:57 PM.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbirchem0724 View Post
    If you want to drop it by my house I will re-install the OS for you. We can do windows 7 or we can do windows 8 with a windows 7 shell. No Charge for letting me borrow your cramp busters.. Im in Littleton
    Sounds good to me. I'll shoot you a PM with my info.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli