Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

Re: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

Lol it was not me but during this time i was spotted multi times by others lol
    I know richard we have twin bikes well now his will look a bit diff
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Sorry to hear about the ride Rich. This shit sucks to go through. Such a bummer man.
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Good to hear the bike was recovered, hopefully insurance will payout for everything that is damaged even in the slightest bit.

How you been man?

Jay, Mick, and Eric...thanks for the love...everything is wonderful. Insurance paid the bike off, and I've got a new set of Q2's. :P Hopefully someone post's a good ride before summer is gone!!!! Ohhh by the by...they found another stolen bike with MY old plates on it...maybe they will catch this criminal soon!!! Been wanting to race but can't afford it... same ol same ol... we need to catch up!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Hey guys I recently joined and was reading this thread and felt I should post because my SV1000s was stolen out of my garage about a week ago while I was out of town for work. I received a call Englewood PD has my bike and person stopped and wanted to know if anyone should be riding the bike. To get straight to the point I was lucky they got caught just hours after taking my bike , it was impounded and the passenger was arrested while the driver ran on foot from what I understand. I plan to obtain a copy of the police report to be certain , however the bike was mostly undamaged other than the ignition lock being punched out, gas cap lock and minor scratches.

They did get away with my HJC CL16 ( size small , black w/ mirror visor * and SIDI sticker on back of helmet. Also my Garmin gps and black short riding gloves.

Overall small price to pay considering could have been alot worse but I'm now curious if these thefts could be related in anyway. At least one person was arrested.

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forcefed777 View Post
    Hey guys I recently joined and was reading this thread and felt I should post because my SV1000s was stolen out of my garage about a week ago while I was out of town for work. I received a call Englewood PD has my bike and person stopped and wanted to know if anyone should be riding the bike. To get straight to the point I was lucky they got caught just hours after taking my bike , it was impounded and the passenger was arrested while the driver ran on foot from what I understand. I plan to obtain a copy of the police report to be certain , however the bike was mostly undamaged other than the ignition lock being punched out, gas cap lock and minor scratches.

They did get away with my HJC CL16 ( size small , black w/ mirror visor * and SIDI sticker on back of helmet. Also my Garmin gps and black short riding gloves.

Overall small price to pay considering could have been alot worse but I'm now curious if these thefts could be related in anyway. At least one person was arrested.
    What part of town?

And, what are you running that's force fed?

Welcome ! and sucks to hear about the bike at least its not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    What part of town?

And, what are you running that's force fed?

It was Littleton side of town and my user name I've had for many years. Currently nothing in the stable turbo or S/C right now.

Thanks for the welcome One-ops.