Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
Any word on how they found it?
An officer was on patrol 8/11 around noon when he saw the bike in front of 2990 South Grant St, suspect is Michael J Depalma, in between two cars, he ran the plates Lic 561-YRE 2013 CO and they did not match mine,(108-VMO 2014 CO...my plate was stolen) I picked up the bike this morning and she's been stripped of most all the decals on fairings, HID's are gone, she's scratched here and there. Rotors are damaged, and the tires are toast! they rigged up some bolts to hold the front axel in place since i had the tire off getting ready to put new rubber on before they took the motorcycle. I brought my spare key and she started up right away. As far as the culprits: no arrests have been made. I'm investing in snipers to watch my storage unit!!!I would like to thank Englewood PD for staying on top of things and returning my bike after two weeks of stressing about it! The Police kept a pair of Yellow Riding glasses and the 561-YRE plate as evidence. I'm planning to have Jim from TFOG look at her for an estimate on repairs. I'm just glad to be reunited with my baby! But I'm worried that someone will try to come back for her!!!