Thread: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

Thought I spotted your bike in the parking garage at Cherry Creek mall, but i dont think it was it. Unless he switched the exhaust for a Carbon Yoshimura and a black windscreen and also removed the simoncelli sticker.

A portion of the vin might help in these stolen bike threads since it wouldn't be impossible to change the plate, slip on exhaust, and make other slight changes so it wouldn't be easily identifiable without a piece of vin.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
    Thought I spotted your bike in the parking garage at Cherry Creek mall, but i dont think it was it. Unless he switched the exhaust for a Carbon Yoshimura and a black windscreen and also removed the simoncelli sticker.

A portion of the vin might help in these stolen bike threads since it wouldn't be impossible to change the plate, slip on exhaust, and make other slight changes so it wouldn't be easily identifiable without a piece of vin.

JH2sc5701
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

I bet it wad AOK
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    I bet it wad AOK
    Yup i park right up front by a camera in CC Mall, I saw a twin yesterday but it was going other way and i was in my Car around 44 and wads thursday
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Gold Member

Last six are the ones you want to have.

Yeah that was Me at the mall. if you look his has a tire strip and diff muffler, Mine has Gold chain, Black shifter/brake levers
    And i wouldn't steal my buddy's bike, ill keep an eye out for it did you fix all the damage i know i only sold you that Nose piece
    Last edited by AOK303; Sat Aug 3rd, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr