Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

Stolen CBR1000rr 06

My 06 CBR 1000RR was stolen sometime during this week from my storage unit on 93rd and Sheridan. It's Blue/ Yellow, has an Jardine rt1 slip on, blue Puig windscreen and an awesome Marco Simoncelli sticker on the Tail right behind the rear seat. The bikes probably at the chop shop right now but I figured I've give this a shot! Thanks. Plate is: 108 VMO
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Re: Stolen CBR1000rr 06

that fucken sux........
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Los ladrones deben morir

Thats horrible...people who resort to stealing something they didnt earn is the worst in my book.I will keep a eye out...

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Grim2.0 View Post

RIP
    Thanks for posting a pic grim.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    Thanks for posting a pic grim.
    NP

Shiiiit! Oh no! Was it locked up in storage or open space vehicle storage? Makes me nervous I have a bike in the area and I feel like it's pretty damn safe but this makes me nervous

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

It was in a storage unit at the Vantage at Hyland hills apartment complex... they pulled the emergency lock out witch released some latch and pulled the storage door right open....its fucking weird....be cautious...I have full coverage so im not too worried. ..but I was talking to the maintenance guy today and he told me that a couple of bikes had been vandalized within the past month. So it might be some fuckhead who dont like rockets. Either way. its fucked up.

I've actually seen how that was done on a break-in..simple way to eliminate the threat is to remove the pull cord handle or cord intself. They carry a cordless drill and drill a 1 inch hole in the door and fish with a coat hanger to grab the cord. Helps to cable lock it in the garage still too and put an anchor into the wall.
    I know ...if they realy want to get it..they will, just try to make it harder for them.
    When I die I want to go to Heaven, just don't want to do it real soon!!!

I've also had theifs break into my warehouse by dropping thru the ceiling and lowering themselfs into the unit by going up in another unit by mine and crawling across the rafters. Now the place locks down every unit weither occupied or not. So if your garage is in a row of garages, just another way for them to get in..that's why the cable lock helps too.
    Bear traps on the floor around your bike might help too...just saying..
    When I die I want to go to Heaven, just don't want to do it real soon!!!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Single can with dual exits correct? Not a bright silver can with two small black tips (sorry for the horrible photo, it was dark, I was driving and he was watching)

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    Single can with dual exits correct? Not a bright silver can with two small black tips (sorry for the horrible photo, it was dark, I was driving and he was watching)

That's not the can I had her, but thanks for being vigilant. What part of town was this photo taken?

Thought I spotted your bike in the parking garage at Cherry Creek mall, but i dont think it was it. Unless he switched the exhaust for a Carbon Yoshimura and a black windscreen and also removed the simoncelli sticker.

A portion of the vin might help in these stolen bike threads since it wouldn't be impossible to change the plate, slip on exhaust, and make other slight changes so it wouldn't be easily identifiable without a piece of vin.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
    Thought I spotted your bike in the parking garage at Cherry Creek mall, but i dont think it was it. Unless he switched the exhaust for a Carbon Yoshimura and a black windscreen and also removed the simoncelli sticker.

A portion of the vin might help in these stolen bike threads since it wouldn't be impossible to change the plate, slip on exhaust, and make other slight changes so it wouldn't be easily identifiable without a piece of vin.

JH2sc5701

I bet it wad AOK
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

This sucks man. Collect that insurance money and lets get something awesome to replace it

Gold Member

Last six are the ones you want to have.

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

That pic I took was at Sheridan and Jewell, 8:30 Thursday night.

I'll keep watching around here

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    I bet it wad AOK
    Yup i park right up front by a camera in CC Mall, I saw a twin yesterday but it was going other way and i was in my Car around 44 and wads thursday
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Yeah that was Me at the mall. if you look his has a tire strip and diff muffler, Mine has Gold chain, Black shifter/brake levers
    And i wouldn't steal my buddy's bike, ill keep an eye out for it did you fix all the damage i know i only sold you that Nose piece
    Last edited by AOK303; Sat Aug 3rd, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Sorry to here about your bike. I know the felling my 2002 GSXR was stolen in 2005.
    I live in Arvada and do a lot of work in the apartments around there ill keep an eye out for sure.
    "Gun's don't kill people, ape's with Gun's kill people."
    Robin williams

Fuck man sorry to hear that
    06 CBR600RR
    7:319/0319

Bike has been recovered by Englewood PD.