Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Counterfit cash on a sale

Re: Counterfit cash on a sale

Quote Originally Posted by AOK303 View Post
    not as hard as you think every college in Colorado has a printer that could mimic it pretty well
    its why the schools have to monitor that printer, alot of bust were made 3 or 4 years ago cause they found out it could
    CU boulder was one school that caught someone doing it, and Denver has an issue with fake 20's when i worked kinda in a cash cage i would catch 10 to 20 a day
    a new way around the pen is if you mark it with a matched colored pen which you can buy its a novelty most if they see the mark dont remark it
    Sure but there is no way to get rid of the water mark. So if you are using bleached $5 bills, which a lot of people do because thats one of the only ways to get the real feel, then a lot of times you will see Abraham on the Benjamins.

If you are straight up printing everything on paper then yes its not hard to print the correct water marks
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

That's one way to jack a bike. Lol

paper money is the next payphone…

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Sure but there is no way to get rid of the water mark. So if you are using bleached $5 bills, which a lot of people do because thats one of the only ways to get the real feel, then a lot of times you will see Abraham on the Benjamins.

If you are straight up printing everything on paper then yes its not hard to print the correct water marks
    so true but most see the water mark and do no look to see what the water mark means. so it one way some still get hosed
    i thought in vending machines when it takes 20's 10's 5's and 1's it reads the printed number on the corners and paper density test (how it grabs the paper, ever tired to put a regular piece in it slips and the machine can tell) so bad enough you could cash a changed 5 that printed to a 20 and take the quarters and then rechange it for real paper
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

When I just sold my CBR 1000 ( thank god) for cash, to some guy late at night, when the bank wasnt open, I took a picture of him signing the title, a picture of his truck and licence plate and his drivers license. AND counted the money twice!
    When I die I want to go to Heaven, just don't want to do it real soon!!!

Hope that douche gets his, what an asshole.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Hope that douche gets his, what an asshole.
    THIS!!! This same guy just got this bike back after it being stolen in Denver last year. He was at work, and the fucking asshole who stole it rode up to my students job while he was working, on his stolen bike. They called the cops and kept the guy busy in the store until the police arrived. He dropped around $900 in repairs to get her running again a few months ago. Then this happens. I completely feel bad for the guy. He has some terrible luck.

That really sucks. It not who we went riding with? Hopefully there is a way to tag the VIN so when he try to register it, he get caught.

2008 GSX650F
    2012 Azera, 2009 Santa Fe, 2002 300M,
    2001 Aurora Sold, 1966 Coronet 500 Sold, 1992 3000GT VR4 Sold, and many others sold

Quote Originally Posted by moep View Post
    That really sucks. It not who we went riding with? Hopefully there is a way to tag the VIN so when he try to register it, he get caught.
    Moe, this isn't Jason's bike. Luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    To get around the "feel", they bleach one dollar bills and re-print with one-hundred. Feels real, because it is, and even has the strip. You need to look closely, though. That strip on your one-hundred dollar bill may say one-dollar...
    Take a look at your 1's, do they have a strip? No they don't. Only higher $ bills do. The strips are placed at different placed in different bill denominations as well because of this.

I handle tons of cash payments at work from clients and only have got one fake 20. But I have seen a ton of fake 20 bills and even fake 5 bills from clients lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    I tell people that when they pay with cash, we will go to a teller window and have them hand the money to my bank directly for a deposit
    As a side note, a Wells Fargo Bank manager confiscated over $500 in bills from me to send off to the Secret Service only to find out 3 weeks later that all the money was genuine. Needless to say I don't trust their "expert opinion" anymore. My appointment with the branch manager is upcoming tomorrow afternoon.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."