Thought I would post up a Colorado shop review/recent experience. I'm not affiliated with the shop in any way except for being a satisfied customer.

I needed a custom brake line for one of my bikes due to the rearsets I installed. After some searching I found reference to Whistler Bearing and Drives. I tried the shop in CSprings, but kinda got blown off by the guy there.

I decided to make the drive up to Denver. Well worth it- these guys rock! They can do anything hose related(brakes for bikes, autos, custom hydraulic lines, oil lines). They made me a line exactly to my specs. I picked the braided line color, banjo fitting material and type. I asked if they could sleeve it like the factory line so it would fit into the swingarm clamp- they said no problem. Lines are tested and DOT rated. Price was pretty cheap($45-50 for a braided rear brake line, crimped fittings) for the level of service and quality. They cranked out the line while I waited. Since I drove all the way to Denver, I had them make up another line in a slightly different configuration just in case(cheaper than making another trip if the first one didn't fit).

The guys there were showing the custom oil lines they did for one of the Harley guys in the area- pretty slick and reasonable priced. Oddball brake lines for rock crawlers, etc. They can pretty much make anything you would need. I came away impressed.

So if you are looking for someplace local in Colorado to get new lines, check out Whistler in Denver. I wouldn't bother with the shop in Springs. The guys in Denver were great to work with(talk to Dave or Junior).