Thread: Has anyone noticed one person has died on a bike for the last 4 days. here is todays

Has anyone noticed one person has died on a bike for the last 4 days. here is todays

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...sh-wheat-ridge

and in the last two weeks 6 people have died
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Re: Has anyone noticed one person has died on a bike for the last 4 days. here is tod

What I have noticed is that a lot of deaths are happening because riders are losing control.

Also, the roads this year are far worse that I have seen in previous years. I almost hit a pot hole so long it would have sunk my front tire and tossed me over.

Re: Has anyone noticed one person has died on a bike for the last 4 days. here is tod

12:50am … alcohol?

Chocolate Thunder

It is very sad...the roads are aweful this year due to construction and the amount of rain. Thus I am also very picky about who I ride with. Prayers out to those....

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

I'm assuming lots of alcohol and lack of judgement went into that one.

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tarded400 View Post
    I'm assuming lots of alcohol and lack of judgement went into that one.
    The others earlier in the week were also in the wee hours and involved hitting stationary vehicles on the side of the road, I'm guessing similar factors were at play. It's sad when anyone loses their life, with so little room for mistakes on a motorcycle I would hope more people would think about how and when to ride. I'd like to see the news/police report on helmet usage as they do seatbelts in accidents.

one of them actually was a drive pulled out in front and left the scene

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    What I have noticed is that a lot of deaths are happening because riders are losing control.

Also, the roads this year are far worse that I have seen in previous years. I almost hit a pot hole so long it would have sunk my front tire and tossed me over.
    agree with you the roads are all torn um. why are they strip paving you cross the lines and huge crator effect being on a bigger bike my tire wouldnt get stuck but i could see a 250 maybe getting stuck, and pot holes so deep it would swallow the moon in places

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Gold Member Yearly Supporter

In the last 5 days I've had about 5 people come over on me or flat cut me off. I'm on a FJR how much bigger does it get? I think cage drivers are just not paying attention. It's the end of the summer, there minds are elsewhere, kids are going back to school. Time to park the bike for a couple weeks and only drive the Super Bus! Be very defensive out there! Ride safe, shiny side up my friends!
    2015 R1200GS
    03 & 11 XR-50 pit bike
    07 & 08 DRZ 400SM
    06 FJR 1300
    70 SL 350
    75 MT 250

A Chihuahua decided to try and occupy the same space as me the other day. I started honking my horn and the lady texting turned the wheel the opposite way. The chihuahua look a little pissed and the lady mouthed sorry. Damn dogs.

Aug claims lots of lives.