Thread: NEED HELP!!!

Exclamation NEED HELP!!!

Outlawd is on a bike trip back to CO from MI. His bike is dead in Cozad, NE. Does anyone know anyone near there that can help him out? Either tow him to someplace or get him closer to CO?

Please PM me if you can help.

Re: NEED HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyven View Post
    Outlawd is on a bike trip back to CO from MI. His bike is dead in Cozad, NE. Does anyone know anyone near there that can help him out? Either tow him to someplace or get him closer to CO?

Please PM me if you can help.

Yes, i need help, lol. Think it's stator or rectifier, don't have tools to check....best plan right now is get towed to north Platte, then rent penske truck and hope Norco euro can help me out
    Call/text 6zero9.68zero.8zero2zero

Posted to friends in northern Colorado including a guy you've met. If I had a truck and the money I'd be on the way.

Copied my friends at ducatiomaha.com on this thread. Your stuck in BFE but its worth a try.
    Its not how fast you go, its how little you slow down.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I have kids to watch for the next couple hours, but can start heading your way after that.

It looks like you will be helped before then, but if it carries on into Monday a friend of mine is spending the weekend at Lake McConaughy and I can check to see if he would be willing to head east before he comes home tomorrow

Post Re: NEED HELP!!!

Thanks everyone, got it sorted, made it to colorful Colorado this morning thanks to someone who evidently likes white busas....

However, I now need a stator as mine is toasty. all front range dealers are closed until weds. Also have a call into imperial...I was hoping to ride some twisties this week, haha