Wally is one of our own. He hasn't been in the club long, nor has he posted much at all. But, he is a rider. An avid one at that. I can't count the number of rides he has invited me to, along with nearly all the bike nights. He is active and spirited, an easy guy to talk to. I have never seen him in a bad mood, and he's always willing to help others.

His life has taken a drastic turn lately. He was diagnosed with metastatic esophageal cancer. This cancer is rare and since it has reached other organs, it is not cureable. He is young to be in this place.

A fund has been set up to help him and his family for the remainder of his time. Although he has chosen to forgo chemo, medical bills are stacking up. Even with insurance, being ill is expensive. As anyone would, he wants to live his life to the fullest. I'm here today, asking anyone who can and is willing, to give a little to help out. Even $10 will buy lunch on day ride. Every little bit will make a difference. I've seen us take care of our own. Please take care of Wally

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...fb_ref=1479739