Thread: I'm just going to leave this here....(fast car-fast bikes)

I'm just going to leave this here....(fast car-fast bikes)

Re: I'm just going to leave this here....(fast car-fast bikes)

Oh wow that really cool. Love watching black screens. Thanks!

Mother Effer!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Haha! Saw it in time!

That R8 driver had some balls, I'll give him that.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Yes he did. Came close to one. Right there would piss me off

not available due to copyright
    TintTechonline.com or PM me- Tint for your car!!!

Not to be "that guy" but I'm going to anyway

But they really couldn't ride that well. I mean you're on a freeway with huge sweeping corners(if you want to call them corners). As nice and cool as the Audi is, there is no chance it can or should for that matter hang with a properly ridden 1000cc bike.

And if you're going to ride like a maniac through traffic, at least do it right -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGu3LAvHdI <----- 42 miles in under 15 minutes, avg. speed of 170mph
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah those guys was a lil bit under dressed. Like most of us riders , more protection the faster we'll go. I would ride with squid gear. And ever time I'm on a hwy I am cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Damnit! Taken down again!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Not to be "that guy" but I'm going to anyway

But they really couldn't ride that well. I mean you're on a freeway with huge sweeping corners(if you want to call them corners). As nice and cool as the Audi is, there is no chance it can or should for that matter hang with a properly ridden 1000cc bike.

And if you're going to ride like a maniac through traffic, at least do it right -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGu3LAvHdI <----- 42 miles in under 15 minutes, avg. speed of 170mph
    I had the same thought, the guy in the car basically was just more insane than the others and pushing his luck through traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Damnit! Taken down again!
    on the lighter side - Brazil is cool crazy https://www.google.com/search?q=braz...=lnms&tbm=isch

Might as well post this one back up again

First, I highly doubt that Audi is sitting at 600hp. Stock is 525hp, over 100hp/l. There isn't much you can do to an 8,000rpm engine to get it significantly above 100hp/l, in fact there's hardly anything. Intake, exhaust, tune? Try 5hp, maybe. So unless he's boosted, in which case 600hp is pathetic, I'd call bullshit.

Those bikes also aren't quite as powerful as he said, but close. Clearly the bikes would walk all over the R8 up to about 160, that's the only time I can see the Audi having the acceleration advantage, but even then it'd be close. They obviously weren't riding 100%, and traffic was slowing them. All 3 are morons though.

The Audi R8 V10 is at the top of my list of dream cars. I saw an episode of Top Gear where the guys drove three convertibles across Europe - an R8, a Mclaren, and a Ferrari. They even stopped to do top speed runs on an abandoned airport runway in Spain. The R8 was the fastest, and it was the most comfortable and sure-footed (due to all-wheel-drive). By the end of the trip, the Mclaren and the Ferrari also had mechanical issues and body damage, but the R8 was still pristine.

When the trip was over, guess which car all three drivers selected as the best car. The Ferrari! Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    The Audi R8 V10 is at the top of my list of dream cars. I saw an episode of Top Gear where the guys drove three convertibles across Europe - an R8, a Mclaren, and a Ferrari. They even stopped to do top speed runs on an abandoned airport runway in Spain. The R8 was the fastest, and it was the most comfortable and sure-footed (due to all-wheel-drive). By the end of the trip, the Mclaren and the Ferrari also had mechanical issues and body damage, but the R8 was still pristine.

When the trip was over, guess which car all three drivers selected as the best car. The Ferrari! Go figure.
    It's because it's a Ferrari. No one gives a shit about an Audi(and that's not to offend any Audi owners on the site). But think about it, what turns everyone's heads when it rolls up? Most people don't know a high end Audi to a low end Audi. Though everyone(unless they're dead) knows the famous prancing horse and shield, in that sexy red that Ferrari's come in. Regardless of an Audi's superior craftsmanship and prowess, it doesn't resonate with people the way a Ferrari does.

Put it this way, if you handed me the keys to an Audi R8 and Ferrari 308GT, I'd take the keys to the Ferrari every time. Sure the 308 is a dog and about as uninspired and under performing as they come but it still is one of my favorite models(Magnum P.I. drove one) and it says Ferrari.

List of Ferrari's I'd sell my left nut for:
    308GT
    550 Maranello
    Testarossa
    F40 and F50
    Enzo

List of Audi's I'd sell my left nut for:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I'd really only want a 458. If I can't have that, give me an R8, RS4, RS5, RS6, or an S8.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    First, I highly doubt that Audi is sitting at 600hp. Stock is 525hp, over 100hp/l. There isn't much you can do to an 8,000rpm engine to get it significantly above 100hp/l, in fact there's hardly anything. Intake, exhaust, tune? Try 5hp, maybe. So unless he's boosted, in which case 600hp is pathetic, I'd call bullshit.

Those bikes also aren't quite as powerful as he said, but close. Clearly the bikes would walk all over the R8 up to about 160, that's the only time I can see the Audi having the acceleration advantage, but even then it'd be close. They obviously weren't riding 100%, and traffic was slowing them. All 3 are morons though.
    At least if the bikes mess up, they're only going to get themselves killed and they had a good sense of that by showing more caution. That Audi could have easily rear ended anybody switching lanes and killed them if they were really going that fast, and I don't think that thought crossed his mind much. DAMN CAGERS!!!

Too many ass hat Audi drivers out there for me to ever want one. I'd trade my nut for a Challenge Stradale though. Mile High Drives used to have a 360, I wonder if somebody crashed it or they just decided it was time to upgrade to the F430

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Gold Member

Nope