O.k. quick thread on what I believe is the baddest Call of Duty game to ever drop for the franchise. I've only had it just for a couple hours and without a doubt, Ghosts blows Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 away. Haven't ventured into the Campaign very far. Was dying to try out the Multiplayer. Though I always give a nod to the Campaign first, then go from there. What I can say, is Multiplayer does take a little to get used to. Load outs are way cool and the guns are pretty good(ones I've used so far), and hey they brought the .44 magnum back!!!(thank you Activision). Maps are gigantic(at least they seem to be), and I'm sure once I learn them more they will shrink. Though just going by what I've experienced so far, the maps are indeed larger than what both MW3 and Black Ops 2 had to offer. Haven't played all the maps yet and there are a few that are typical smaller style maps. All in All, a bad ass game and well worth the wait. Hey and another thing!! NO LAG!! at least none that I've experienced for the last hour or so of gaming.

Activision

Treyarch