Thread: Looking for a good price on AutoCAD 2014

Looking for a good price on AutoCAD 2014

Anyone have a connection to get a good price on AutoCAD 2014? Full version, not LT (lite).
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Re: Looking for a good price on AutoCAD 2014

I would give Cad Co or Cad 1 a call - why you'd pay so much money to inflict so much pain on yourself is beyond me!!

what field of work are you in?

http://www.associatedsoftwaresales.com/home.php Acad full versions for around $1000.
    I checked them out as much as possible about a month ago - even called & talked to the guy. They only sell known de-activated copies of autodesk products. There's the whole Vernor vs Autodesk case which I asked him about... he assured me it's legit. I searched but never found anything negative about them. I do IT work for several Architect firms. I'll check and make sure they got everything installed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
    I would give Cad Co or Cad 1 a call -
    Those places are well known and are pretty much full retail.
    why you'd pay so much money to inflict so much pain on yourself is beyond me!!
    If you know what you are doing, no software is a "pain"... Actually, that's not true... Windows, sucks!!!!!!
    what field of work are you in?
    My schooling is in architecture, but I have a shit-ton of experience in engineering, and about fifteen other different disciples. I've been using AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, 3D Studio, Argos, and about forty other programs for over twenty-five years.

I'm simply looking for a better price...
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Fri Nov 15th, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by jslew View Post
    http://www.associatedsoftwaresales.com/home.php Acad full versions for around $1000.
    I checked them out as much as possible about a month ago - even called & talked to the guy. They only sell known de-activated copies of autodesk products. There's the whole Vernor vs Autodesk case which I asked him about... he assured me it's legit. I searched but never found anything negative about them. I do IT work for several Architect firms. I'll check and make sure they got everything installed.
    Perhaps, I miss-read that website (because I have been drinking, Barn, you remember skiing?), but are you serious?!!

EDIT: Ah, now that it's the next morning, perhaps that is a good idea. They don't have anything current, though...
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Fri Nov 15th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Kim & Dean

BTW... I called CAD-1 and asked them what they thought about the whole thing. They said they are probably legit.

Quote Originally Posted by jslew View Post
    BTW... I called CAD-1 and asked them what they thought about the whole thing. They said they are probably legit.
    I've been talking to Chris at CAD-1 over the last few days (he knows a lot of people on this board, small world). I ended up buying from Amazon. Chris couldn't get close to the price on Amazon. ...and I got a free Kindle Fire HD, one-year AutoDesk subscription, free shipping, and zero interest for twenty-four months.

Chris emailed AutoDesk while we were on the phone, telling them about the Amazon deal. AutoDesk responded pretty quickly with, "we'll be taking that down!" So I hung up and ordered that bitch!!!
    Kim & Dean