Thread: Child care options

Child care options

Looking for the locals in the Springs who have kids to weight in. I have 1 that is 14 months and one that will arrive in May 2014.

For the COS people, what options have you found for good quality infant/child care?

We are expecting to move our single from the current place once the second kid arrives, 2 kids at the same place will run us about $1900 monthly. SO we are looking for options cheaper that that.

Help! If i can save us enough money, I might be able to wrangle a new motorcycle out of it.

Just did the math, $800 a month in day care for 5 years adds up to about $48k....... I didn't think about that when I said yes
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Chocolate Thunder

Re: Child care options

I never put my kids in day care centers, I always used private in home day care, as in their houses. With you being in a military community their should be plenty of options to find a place. I would interview until you felt comfortable with whom ever and their house. I will send a pm of how to get a list.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Senior Member Moderator

My friend, Angie, runs a day care out of her house. She's properly licensed and certified. If you have any questions feel free to call her. (719) 434-0780

Bryan, any clue which side of town she is on? My wife recently informed me she is spoiled with her 5 minute commute..... meanwhile, I drive to Denver when I go to the office....
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Bryan, any clue which side of town she is on? My wife recently informed me she is spoiled with her 5 minute commute..... meanwhile, I drive to Denver when I go to the office....
    She's basically near Dublin and Rangewood which is roughly the NE side of town.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Good luck with your search. We use a local provider here in Greenwood Village for our 2 year old, and I (we) like them quite a lot. It's mobydiculously expensive, but it is childcare after all and he's kept very happy and well fed and engaged with both his fellow younglings and the adult staff. The place has their own flippin' outdoor swimming pool, for crying out loud.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson