Thread: soa?

Gold Member

soa?

God its been boring as fuck around here. Let's get some chats going!! Anyone watch tonight? I've been waiting for this for a while now but the way they killed her off. DAAAYYYYUUUUUMMM!!! That was just brutal!!

Re: soa?

What is it??? Fuck it let's talk about politics , religion, same sex marriage , and marijuana..

Gold Member

Sons of anarchy. And simmer down dude. Let's start small. Lol. Dont worry I have plans for another epic gun debate. Just want to warm people up a bit.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Yea, Gemma lost her freakin' mind! Somehow I missed some episodes Can someone tell me how Juice betrayed Jax?

He told Nero that Jax had him kill the mom of the kid that went on the shooting spree.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Sons of anarchy. And simmer down dude. Let's start small. Lol. Dont worry I have plans for another epic gun debate. Just want to warm people up a bit.

Funny .. Soap opera for bikers. Enjoi ur tv drama...

Gold Member

And this is why Nero is now playing with the enemy. Buuuuut instead of Nero riding his high horse he needs to own up to his mistakes. If it wasn't for the "favor" jax lended to help hos crew with guns they wouldn't of had this DA causing all this trouble. Now he wants to get Al butt shirt because the club cleaned up his mistakes? Innocent? That woman was far from innocent. I'm really pissed at him and his line of thinking.

Buuuut not sure how many thought about this part. After Tara is killed all of a sudden juice shows up. Last words jax said to him was you betrayed me. Why would juice be at that house? At night? I think juice was going to kill jax.

The finale season should be amazing. If Kurt ends it like the shield it will be a scramble that just ends bad for everyone.

Also I keep hearing about Tara being the last moral compass on the show... you mean the moral compass that took a kid that isn't even hers? Turning on the man she used to kill a atf agent all the way back in season one? She is also no where near innocent in any of this. Man is it September yet? Lol

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Funny .. Soap opera for bikers. Enjoi ur tv drama...
    Aren't you one of the ones who claims to enjoy watching operation repo? Its a TV show. One of two I actually watch. The other is walking dead. Just trying to get a conversation going.

I did not get hook. Walking dead is best show out by far.