Thread: May 12th - Bachelor party: fast cars, guns, bikes, and skydiving

May 12th - Bachelor party: fast cars, guns, bikes, and skydiving

So I was going to go on a ski trip with buddies for my "bachelor party" but it's getting late and with all the time I have to take off for the wedding, taking off a week for an additional trip seems unreasonable and it's getting pretty late in the year anyways.
    So I was thinking: what better way to kick off the spring season than a bachelor party? Wedding is May 17th so I'd be taking off time the same week.

My thoughts were:
    -taking out the bikes, and renting some cars (looks like Mile High drives has the F430, Gallardo, Corvette Stingray and M5 for rental this year), and going out for a casual drive... If you have a nice fast car that you'd rather bring out, that'd be great too
    -going out to a gun range
    -skydiving at some point

Was really hoping to put Bandimere on the list, but looks like the closest day they have open track day is the 14th which I'll need to be in MN by then

I know this is CSC and the above mentioned are very unpopular activities, but is this something anybody would be interested in?
    Could also do it on the weekend, but I'm just tentatively setting the date for the 12th since that gives a day of rest and packing up before I have to head out. And minimizes additional time off I ned to take from work

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Re: May 12th - Bachelor party: fast cars, guns, bikes, and skydiving

no strip club?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    no strip club?
    I didn't say it was out of the question, but I think everything else I had in mind sounds way better. I'm focusing on day time activities, the night will just happen as it goes. No plans needed

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    I didn't say it was out of the question, but I think everything else I had in mind sounds way better. I'm focusing on day time activities, the night will just happen as it goes. No plans needed
    oh no your other activities were cool and good. Just a trip to the club is always nice for a party.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."