Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The creeper rider

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

The creeper rider

I bring this up here because, as a woman rider, I have had to deal with creeper riders, usually older cruiser riders. It seems to be something that is just accepted as "Well, that's just how they are." It's not. Just because I'm a woman and I ride a motorcyle does not mean I want to be pawed, have my assets discussed in detail in front of me etc esp if I don't know you/just met you. Thankfully I have really awesome friends here who have always been willing to step in and tell someone to back off (go Spooph) because me saying it doesn't carry the weight of a man stepping in . So...discuss away and later I'll post up a pic of a cute puppy or something lol.

http://captainawkward.com/2012/08/07/322-323-my-friend-group-has-a-case-of-the-creepy-dude-how-do-we-clear-that-up/
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Chocolate Thunder

Re: The creeper rider

I very much understand what you are saying....it happens to me at work every week, it seems the older generation think it is acceptable and it is NOT.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

What?? The classic "Hey, I've got something you can ride!" doesn't turn women on!?
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Nudes not loading.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

Alright whos being the fucking creeper? Come you assholes.... being a dick.. cough clownie cough... is one thing but leave the women's alone!!!

Or something.. Idk. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bornwildnfree View Post
    I bring this up here because, as a woman rider, I have had to deal with creeper riders, usually older cruiser riders. It seems to be something that is just accepted as "Well, that's just how they are." It's not. Just because I'm a woman and I ride a motorcyle does not mean I want to be pawed, have my assets discussed in detail in front of me etc esp if I don't know you/just met you. Thankfully I have really awesome friends here who have always been willing to step in and tell someone to back off (go Spooph) because me saying it doesn't carry the weight of a man stepping in . So...discuss away and later I'll post up a pic of a cute puppy or something lol.
    just gathering from what you said, there was a problem and someone came to your aid, and you won! you're on top of the world, enjoy it

Some people are just assholes. Lonely assholes.

Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    just gathering from what you said, there was a problem and someone came to your aid, and you won! you're on top of the world, enjoy it
    I have amazing friends and in club the guys are always awesome (or really afraid of me, I'm not sure which LOL), but I wanted to bring the subject up. I like posting subject that occassionally make you all think. I do feed you beer and good food. Just keep it in mind at bike nights etc and be willing to stand up if we need it.

Unfortunately... Whether you like it or not. You're still in a men dominated sport, hobby, whatever you wanna call it. And even in todays society you're still just a "chick" to a lot of guys out there! With that being said, it still doesn't give guys the right to disrespect ya!
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

True that... being a women in the motorcycle world is like being a woman in the video gaming world, or any other male dominated activity/sport/hobby. I can't wait to raise my daughter River into this! =P
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Is "chick" a bad word now too?
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

I don't think I have this problem .. maybe I'm oblivious to it or too much of a bitch to care?

Is it me?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Is it me?
    It is, we just didn't want to tell you. I don't know how to break it to you but, you're creepy..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    It is, we just didn't want to tell you. I don't know how to break it to you but, you're creepy..

I told ya that guy is trouble.

Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Unfortunately... Whether you like it or not. You're still in a men dominated sport, hobby, whatever you wanna call it. And even in todays society you're still just a "chick" to a lot of guys out there! With that being said, it still doesn't give guys the right to disrespect ya!
    And that's why I posted the article. You guys have to change this. I, sadly, can not. You have to be willing to stand up to your fellow males and say dude, not ok. You have to be willing to stand up and say enough is enough. Until then, it will stay the same and Clovis' daughter will grow up in the same world that I'm in.

Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't think I have this problem .. maybe I'm oblivious to it or too much of a bitch to care?
    Naa, the guys are all in awe of your awesome riding ability. That and you don't hang out with the Hell's Angels much.

And that's why I posted the article. You guys have to change this. I, sadly, can not. You have to be willing to stand up to your fellow males and say dude, not ok. You have to be willing to stand up and say enough is enough. Until then, it will stay the same and Clovis' daughter will grow up in the same world that I'm in.
    can we have the details of the incident? I guess I've never encountered such a rude thing before

I have the same thing happen to me all the time. Women will just come up to me and start making sexual remarks about my body...all I want to do is ride. I cant take it, women looking at my butt when I climb off the bike, and all of those advances and rude passes, its terrible! I am not just another piece of meat!
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kawasakirob View Post
    I have the same thing happen to me all the time. Women will just come up to me and start making sexual remarks about my body...all I want to do is ride. I cant take it, women looking at my butt when I climb off the bike, and all of those advances and rude passes, its terrible! I am not just another piece of meat!
    Right? Not a ride goes by I don't have some chick ... excuse me, girl, talking about my 'assets' and pawing me. But what can I do?
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

That and you don't hang out with the Hell's Angels much.
    So you hangout with Hells Angels and get offended when they act like Hells Angels?

I think I found the problem.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Quote Originally Posted by kawasakirob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Right? Not a ride goes by I don't have some chick ... excuse me, girl, talking about my 'assets' and pawing me. But what can I do?
    Wow!! so I'm not the only one this happens to as well. I just can't handle it when women have that look in their eyes like I'm a piece of meat ready to be devoured. I just want to ride and not be objectified in any manner. All their dirty remarks just hurt my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    So you hangout with Hells Angels and get offended when they act like Hells Angels?

I think I found the problem.
    This was going to be my comment. If you're hanging out with Hell's Angels, you've got to be joking if you are offended by their behaviour. They are Hell's Angels for a reason. They enjoy the gang lifestyle and all that comes with it.

My advice is find a better caliber of people to hang out with and I doubt you'll have anymore of these kind of incidences. Hang out with losers and you'll experience a loser's lifestyle. Associate with a higher class of people and you'll experience a better lifestyle.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Mar 19th, 2014 at 09:36 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

creeper

hells angel