Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The creeper rider

Senior Member Moderator

Re: The creeper rider

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    In this modern era of woman empowerment I will not get involved in a situation because some women may feel it as a bit of encroachment on their independent character. However, if a woman does ask for my help I'm more than willing to oblige and step in.
    I agree with this as well. As much as I, or many stand-up guys, would like to intervene on a woman's behalf, this is still employing a double-standard. It would demand that men be polite to women whilst demanding that other men be the enforcers. As much as I, and others, would love to step in and take care of the situation, empowerment comes from taking action yourself. Otherwise it's simply trading male dominance of one sort for that of another sort. It may take care of the pigs, but it simultaneously fosters the age-old mentality that women still need men to take out the trash for them. I think the better solution is for women to come emotionally/physically prepared to deal with the swine in such a way that he realizes his error and thinks twice about crossing the line. While men should inherently be respectful, some of them don't give it until it is earned.
    Last edited by Drano; Thu Mar 20th, 2014 at 01:37 PM.

Gold Member

Hahahaha you guys are bringing up a great argument.

Pffft.

They're here for our amusement.
    Aprilia RSV Mille R

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
    Pffft.

They're here for our amusement.
    wow bro, I really hope that is sarcasm(on the internet is hard to tell) cause that's a bit much.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    wow bro, I really hope that is sarcasm(on the internet is hard to tell) cause that's a bit much.
    He didn't say what they is in reference to. Could have been the 1%ers.

Who knows man...

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    He didn't say what they is in reference to. Could have been the 1%ers.

Who knows man...
    Lol!! figured it just had to be internet sarcasm.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Chocolate Thunder

I agree I wouldn't run to a man every time this happens to me....it happened again today, I just deal with it until it becomes stalking or violent and then I run to a man who can chest puff and support me.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

So then when should we know when to stand up for someone versus when to stand down and let you deal with it yourself? I mean that as an honest question.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Chocolate Thunder

The same way you would with your sister......
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    So then when should we know when to stand up for someone versus when to stand down and let you deal with it yourself? I mean that as an honest question.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    Basically what they are saying is they will let you know when they want someone to step in......... kind of the opposite of how the original post made things sound.

Honestly myself I won't do a thing until I'm asked.

Chocolate Thunder

It would be no different for me if Big Berths is woman handling you and I observe you in distress and balled up like a little boy reliving the crying game..I would rescue you...maybe. haha

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Drama2 View Post
    balled up like a little boy reliving the crying game..
    lol!
    Aprilia RSV Mille R

It would be no different for me if Big Berths is woman handling you and I observe you in distress and balled up like a little boy reliving the crying game..I would rescue you...maybe. haha
    Hey now, there's no reason to bring up my history here! My therapist is gonna hate you now!
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

even if Big Bertha does manage to get her hands on me, chances are I'm not going to fight it. Might as well give her a thrill and let her drink in the awesomeness that is The Black Knight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

As an ugly, old, married guy who likes to ride, I purposefully avoid talking to women riders to avoid creating a bad impression.

In the end, the impression that I make is that I'm a weird old guy who is antisocial. Either way, it's unfortunate because I like meeting new people and making new friends, and I've been told I'm a decent listener/conversationalist.

I didn't take up motorcycling to hook up, get laid, hit on women, or any of that bullshit. It's too bad that a few dirty old men make all of us look like pervs.

Just because I'm a dirty perv and make you all look bad doesn't mean you have to call me old, dick. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    It's too bad that a few dirty old men make all of us look like pervs.
    My thought too. You can tell when a female has her guard up, which is most of the time. Can't blame them, really. Too bad for both sexes that they miss out on meeting the good guys protecting from the 1%.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just because I'm a dirty perv and make you all look bad doesn't mean you have to call me old, dick. Thanks.
    Meh its your own fault.

Creepy is in the eye of the beholder.

What's creppy coming from this dude;

Might be witty and charming coming from this dude;

Hey, don't be dissing Biker Fox.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Chocolate Thunder

A hug for you John and Zanatos. I am anti-social in my personal life as well, I guess guarded as well because I do deal with a lot of c reepers in my work life. I am not here to hook up, but to ride in this male dominant sport and with being new I want to learn, well I can learn for myself or approach you guys in which all I want is knowledge and experience from you. Which is safer for me. And for those who have called me when in need I am for ever grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    My thought too. You can tell when a female has her guard up, which is most of the time. Can't blame them, really. Too bad for both sexes that they miss out on meeting the good guys protecting from the 1%.
    Last edited by Drama2; Fri Mar 21st, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

I'm a good mix of both introvert and extravert. If I know you, I'm the easiest guy in the world to get along with. Love having a good time and laughing it up. If I don't know you, chances are it will take me awhile before I warm up to you. People that I don't know, I keep them at a distance in order for me to study them a bit. Figure out if I will like who they are, or end up not wanting to be around them. In terms of women, unless it's a woman that absolutely captivates me and I'm mesmerized by her I'll go up and talk to her and even ask her out. Most of the time, I keep a distance from the ladies as well. You never know what's going through their mind and I'm sure plenty of them just want to be left alone when they are out.

Now that being said, get several Coors lights in me and I will chat up all the ladies and not care if every one of them shoots me down. I'm just happy to chat up the ladies. <----(this doesn't happen very often) LOL!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I am same way soul brotha. cept for the coors light....

Gold Member

I'm just a prick.... unless I like you. Then I'm just a dick. Lol