Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: The creeper rider

Re: The creeper rider

Quote Originally Posted by Drama2 View Post
    Thanks Aaron....and Madvlad...ps...I am a secret pervert as well, I am in the rear of a group to check out your rear tire..hehe..
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by biikChiQ View Post
    haven't had this issue.. yet... Maybe because I'm too quiet and unnoticeable--> which I'm fine with. I've met a lot of different kinds of riders and everyone I've met have been cool so far. I can only remember one incident where a rider (in his 60s) kept hitting on my friend even though his wife was sitting next to him. my friend tried to diffuse the situation, but the way she went about it fed him into it even more... His wife didn't even stop him either and she seemed really irritated.
    The only time i'd Probably need anyone to step in is if harassment becomes physical or something.
    I sure hope that when you rode in my rides you felt welcomed/helped and if not I apologize.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Madvlad you're being creepy again.

When am I not? ... I feel like in that top gear episode that they get in trouble for being too entertaining lol... I'm being too nice and helpful, let me dial it back to asshole so it can be a normal scenario lol
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    I miss teh kitteh threads....

Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Quote Originally Posted by NUTZ View Post
    This should sum it up.
    You know that basically sums it up for what happens in real life. Oh and look, see who's getting sh*t on the entire time?? It's the "nice guy", no line of demarcation between "Nice Guy" and "Good Guy", just plain old nice guy in the same old situation and always will be. Getting dumped on...

How This World Works:
    "Nice Guy wants a Nice Girl, nice girl "friend zoned" nice guy and has her eye on your typical d-bag bad boy. Bad boy treats nice girl crappy all the while messing around on Nice Girl with Bad Girl. Bad Girl secretly wants to distance herself from loser Bad Boy and yearns for a Rich Man to leach onto and take care of her. Rich Guy doesn't care, because he's got the fat money roll and buys whatever he wants and gets Hot Chicks. Where Rich Guy makes his mistake, is he marries a hot chick, who then divorces him and he gets taken to the cleaners.." Then, start process over again....
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Mar 26th, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

It's like the girl who wears the low cut shirt to show off her assets or the short skirt so her booty hangs out... Why is she wearing it? She likes it, wants the attention, but when the
    attention she's getting is negative, she doesn't like it. What kind of attention did she think she was going to get? Complimentary attention? Your shirt/skirt looks nice? She may
    get that but unlikely. She will get more of the stares, the comments and even a few touchy-feelys... Am I saying that it's appropriate?? No, but this is the type of attention she is
    drawing from what she is wearing. It's unlikely that I will go to dive bars, rides, motorcycle events, work etc. wearing something revealing. Why? First off because it's not my style of dress plus I'm not the type of person that needs or wants the attention. (there is a time and place for it) Yes, I'm female and I'm quite sure that you notice that without any of my body parts on display.. I think if a person is dressed appropriately or conservatively, these type of comments do not occur. Showing and having respect for myself brings the bar up to most of the people around you to not make these types of comments.

I'm not saying anyone on this board does this, I am only making a statement as to how and why this can occur.

Now back to your regularly schedule kittah pics!
    Last edited by Sully; Wed Mar 26th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

Chocolate Thunder

So what I see is the only one who survives the dating cycle is the HOT CHICK.....damn slut.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    You know that basically sums it up for what happens in real life. Oh and look, see who's getting sh*t on the entire time?? It's the "nice guy", no line of demarcation between "Nice Guy" and "Good Guy", just plain old nice guy in the same old situation and always will be. Getting dumped on...

How This World Works:
    "Nice Guy wants a Nice Girl, nice girl "friend zoned" nice guy and has her eye on your typical d-bag bad boy. Bad boy treats nice girl crappy all the while messing around on Nice Girl with Bad Girl. Bad Girl secretly wants to distance herself from loser Bad Boy and yearns for a Rich Man to leach onto and take care of her. Rich Guy doesn't care, because he's got the fat money roll and buys whatever he wants and gets Hot Chicks. Where Rich Guy makes his mistake, is he marries a hot chick, who then divorces him and he gets taken to the cleaners.." Then, start process over again....

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Quote Originally Posted by Drama2 View Post
    So what I see is the only one who survives the dating cycle is the HOT CHICK.....damn slut.
    Haha!! yeah basically.. There is a tiny ray of hope the Nice Guy will end up with the Hot Girl, but I wouldn't hold my breath lol!!
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Mar 26th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Be a bad-boy at the core if you must, but know how to outdo the nice-guy at his own games. Nice guys don't finish last, boring guys do.

Be honest with the girls (and people) you meet. It may not win you fans if your honesty isn't their cup of tea, but act with a little cooth and don't boast your depravity and you will be admired as long as you're reasonable and show balance.

Don't let the women fool you. What they "say they want" and what they "know they like" can seem to be conflicting, but find where it overlaps, because it probably does. No girl wants 100% Bad/Nice guy just like no guy wants a girl who is hypocritical in their actions despite what they tell you is their philosophy.

Respect is a two-way street. Blindly giving it without always receiving it first is a necessary part of the game when getting to know the opposite sex. Once you've earned it though, not getting it in return can collapse everything.

Sometimes the hottest girls don't even realize it of themselves. Sometimes those who are constantly trying to convince society that it's them, are the scariest to be around. Go after who you like even if they seem "out of your league"; you'll surprise yourself.

Yes. Be as rich as you can. There is no downside.

Nothing is as guaranteed in life to deteriorate, as is our personal beauty. Don't make it too much of a focus and if it's the only personal compliment (however tactful) that you can ever bring yourself to pay somebody, your material is weak.

Anything that you're willing to defend of yourself, be willing to defend of somebody else. Don't assume that you have to at every perceived moment, but let your preparation inspire confidence in others and act when it's clear that it's necessary.

Being creepy is not necessarily a bad thing if you can dilute it with normalcy. Being phony however is never excusable. I'll take a genuine creep any day over a fraudulent hero.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Wed Mar 26th, 2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Spelling mostly...
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Senior Member Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Be a bad-boy at the core if you must, but know how to outdo the nice-guy at his own games. Nice guys don't finish last, boring guys do.

Be honest with the girls (and people) you meet. It may not win you fans if your honesty isn't their cup of tea, but act with a little cooth and don't boast your depravity and you will be admired as long as you're reasonable and show balance.

Don't let the women fool you. What they "say they want" and what they "know they like" can seem to be conflicting, but find where it overlaps, because it probably does. No girl wants 100% Bad/Nice guy just like no guy wants a girl who is hypocritical in their actions despite what they tell you is their philosophy.

Respect is a two-way street. Blindly giving it without always receiving it first is a necessary part of the game when getting to know the opposite sex. Once you've earned it though, not getting it in return can collapse everything.

Sometimes the hottest girls don't even realize it of themselves. Sometimes those who are constantly trying to convince society that it's them, are the scariest to be around. Go after who you like even if they seem "out of your league"; you'll surprise yourself.

Nothing is as guaranteed in life to deteriorate, as is our personal beauty. Don't make it too much of a focus and if it's the only personal compliment (however tactful) that you can ever bring yourself to pay somebody, your material is weak.

Anything that you're willing to defend of yourself, be willing to defend of somebody else. Don't assume that you have to at every perceived moment, but let your preparation inspire confidence in others and act when it's clear that it's necessary.

Being creepy is not necessarily a bad thing if you can dilute it with normalcy. Being phony however is never excusable. I'll take a genuine creep any day over a fraudulent hero.
    This... this, this, this, this, this!

The biggest mistake men and women make is trying to be somebody they're not in order to impress and "win" a relationship. Eventually the real you will come out, and when it does, your act will betray you, your partner, and jeopardize the relationship with it. Be yourself, and be honest.
    Last edited by Drano; Wed Mar 26th, 2014 at 06:07 PM.

www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Gold Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ggf...e_gdata_player

Very well said Barn

and Townie what the hell did I just watch Lol!!!
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Thu Mar 27th, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Very well said Barn

and Townie what the hell did I just watch Lol!!!

That shits the shit right dur.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

I have no idea where this thread is going, it started out as "ewww, creepy bikers should stop talking about my boobies already" to dating advice from Barn. But I am impressed, 10 days and 7 pages and not a single invocation of Godwin's law yet!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

President

MSF
    Rider Coach

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Go Barn! He said it wayyy better than I was able to. I really should have quoted the person I was replying to with my gentleman and Nice Guy comment. Most guys are not Nice Guys(TM). Most guys are good guys and really awesome to be around. However, if you find yourself always in the friend zone because your a Nice Guy, you're doing it wrong. Be a good guy, not a Nice Guy. Here's an article that explains the difference between the two: http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-12-10/...-who-are-nice/

And madvlad, you're not a Nice Guy, but a good guy and fun to ride with.

To all I apologize for my inadvertant sweeping generalization. I was trying to say what Barn put so eloquently.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Member Yearly Supporter rifleshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Unfortunately... Whether you like it or not. You're still in a men dominated sport, hobby, whatever you wanna call it. And even in todays society you're still just a "chick" to a lot of guys out there! With that being said, it still doesn't give guys the right to disrespect ya!
    You guys all know I'm like 5000 years older than you.

The guys in my generation were all expected to act like teen-aged punks, and many did not get over it into middle-age.

I'm married and hopefully NOT too creepy - but when I was younger... being creepy was how you did it. Most of you folks weren't alive or aware back then (I'm talking the '70s and '80s). Times have changed and anachronistic old buzzards haven't.

I hope I'm not one of them.I trust you will let me know if I ever do anything uncool. I can take a hint.

President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Quote Originally Posted by bornwildnfree View Post
    Go Barn! He said it wayyy better than I was able to. I really should have quoted the person I was replying to with my gentleman and Nice Guy comment. Most guys are not Nice Guys(TM). Most guys are good guys and really awesome to be around. However, if you find yourself always in the friend zone because your a Nice Guy, you're doing it wrong. Be a good guy, not a Nice Guy. Here's an article that explains the difference between the two: http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-12-10/...-who-are-nice/

And madvlad, you're not a Nice Guy, but a good guy and fun to ride with.

To all I apologize for my inadvertant sweeping generalization. I was trying to say what Barn put so eloquently.
    Read it wrong, my apologies.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1