So over winter my 06 gsxr750 sat for about a month and a half. When I went to start it, it needed a jump. Well little did I know you are not suppose to jump a bike with a running car... Well about 3 weeks later and my bike just dies, everything. No cluster, no lights, no start. Pushed it home (luckily only 200 yards away). Battery was at 0% and charged it fully. Road it about 6 miles and it drained the battery fully again.

Did some tests, fuses good, but was getting 3 volts from the stator instead of 65v. Popped it open and yup, got some fried coils. (never smelt anything burning, however when it died it was pouring rain lol).

Since that was bad, we couldn't really test the Rectifier, but I looked at the back of it and found 2 cracks. They aren't really raised, but they are 2 nice cracks in the same place that I have seen other R/Rs go bad (although those seemed to be raised bumps, mine are just cracks).

I'm curious if that tells me that it's bad as well? Voltage on a full battery was 12.4 not running, running it was like 11.8. Is the R/R bad as well? Or do I need to wait to get the new stator and then test the battery with everything hooked up?

Thanks everyone!