Thread: Pueblo Fri 3/28

Pueblo Fri 3/28

Might be going to pueblo for the first time this Friday if anyone is interested. There will be two of us going down from Denver. I could probably squeeze an extra bike in my trailer if needed. Weather is saying 60 right now but hopefully it goes up a few degrees. Can't go Saturday since there is an MRA meeting going on and I have to go into work for a bit.

Re: Pueblo Fri 3/28

I'll be there Fri & Sat. Not sure what time I'll show up Fri. I'm calling it my "Spring Kick-Off Trackday Weekend Extravaganza"..... it may not be that big'a deal, but it is to me.

It's been a long winter for me, and it's the last weekend of winter pricing so.....

Looks like the weather is not in our favor tomorrow....55-60 & some wind. Will try for the 6th bikes only lapping day. Saturday looks like it will be very nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Theory123 View Post
    Looks like the weather is not in our favor tomorrow....55-60 & some wind. Will try for the 6th bikes only lapping day. Saturday looks like it will be very nice...
    I'm thinking of trying the 6th or maybe later on the 27th of April. I'm itching to get out as well. 27th for me looks more realistic at this point. Plus weather should be even better by then.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theory123 View Post
    You ever been to Pueblo? It's always windy, the rest is just a matter of temperature.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Yeah the wind is a given there. Just be glad that one of Pueblo's infamous dust storms doesn't kick up...
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

I have only ridden a dirtbike on those trails next to the track...dont recall the wind being a problem but maybe I got lucky.

Ya you got lucky, among a lot more undesirable traits, Pueblo has a wind problem.

Last time I went, the wind was strong, but it never really affected me on the track. Only noticed it when I was at my truck. I only hit about 135 on the straight though. The rest of the track seems like it has a way of deflecting the wind naturally.

I guess the wind doesn't really bother me much cause I'm slow, and I'm not gonna gripe about temps in the 60's LOL. Before you know it we'll be griping about triple digits....

After saying all that, I'll probably show up Saturday only anyways just because I'll be rushed to be there Friday. Hope to see at least a few others there.