Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Rocks two mile long wheelies in 1st gear

We just LOVE stunters....they break (and buy) lotsa stuff.....
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys";p="241655
    We just LOVE stunters....they break (and buy) lotsa stuff.....
    Well being that I fix everything I brake. Oh and one more thing. I have NEVER been to Tfog. heard about it, but if they don't do club discounts. Then we won't be going there for repairs. HAHA hint hint hint. Hook us up TFOG! LMAO
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

TFOG does discounts for the CSC (I think).
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

Wade
    '01 TL1000S

Another version for TL is "sounds like Thunder - fast like Lightning"
    Imagine it was said by a Hardley rider!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    theres no soul in R1's only r-soles

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/sponsors.html#tfog
    5% off all stocked parts
    20% over dealer cost on all special order parts (excludes apparel - call for pricing)
    Lowest price anywhere on mounted (& balanced) tires
    save an additional $10 per tire if the wheel is off the bike
    Jon

Re: Anthony Rocks two mile long wheelies in 1st gear

Thanks for the updates everyone!! I did'nt know nor have I ever been there before. Sounds like a nice place.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar
    I have removed the BS from this thread. Hopefully things will stay that way.

Also, and I hope I did this right, I created a new usergroup, in which membership is required in order to post or reply in this forum. New members are automatically added to this group, and all existing members were added, but I removed TTT.

It's too bad it had to come to this.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Good move Bob. Troy has zero to offer to this forum. I still do wish you and your moderators would start carding people though, when they begin showing trends of just go into a forum/topic, to be jackasses.

Or atleast start giving people some warnings to cool it, or a card is in their future. Something similar to what you were doing with your "T-minus X till lockdown" comments.

No disrespect to these guys as people, cause they're my friends for the most part, but I have to say that the CSC Moderators have about zero visibility in drama filled threads like these, and thus, they're position is functionally ineffective.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Funny thing is, now with Troy and future excludedee's from the mix, these threads will run their course and die within a few posts and who gives a shit factor will go way down.

Spiderman, if it will make this topic invisible to me, feel free to take me out of this user group too, I couldn't care less about what kind of wheelies Anthony can rock.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller";p="242639
    Spiderman, if it will make this topic invisible to me, feel free to take me out of this user group too, I couldn't care less about what kind of wheelies Anthony can rock.
    Sorry, it won't. Being out of the group only prevents you from posting or replying in the forum. Reading is still open to everybody.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

I think I speak for alot when I say THANK YOU Bob.

On that note - Those involved in these current threads need to be greatful for the help we recieved and make sure we check OUR attitudes and keep from spilling into other threads. The admins went to some trouble to make our section better - please remimber this when posting elsewhere.

Now back on topic - Ant, did you install aftermarket parts or mod your oil pick-up so not to run dry when up that long?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman";p="242628
    I have removed the BS from this thread. Hopefully things will stay that way.

Also, and I hope I did this right, I created a new usergroup, in which membership is required in order to post or reply in this forum. New members are automatically added to this group, and all existing members were added, but I removed TTT.

It's too bad it had to come to this.
    "Beauty before anger" ~ Cat118!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="242631
    Good move Bob. Troy has zero to offer to this forum. I still do wish you and your moderators would start carding people though, when they begin showing trends of just go into a forum/topic, to be jackasses.

Or atleast start giving people some warnings to cool it, or a card is in their future. Something similar to what you were doing with your "T-minus X till lockdown" comments.

No disrespect to these guys as people, cause they're my friends for the most part, but I have to say that the CSC Moderators have about zero visibility in drama filled threads like these, and thus, they're position is functionally ineffective.
    What gets me is the people that don't like stunters could choose to just not look at this forum (many other forums to choose from), but instead they have to come in and start drama. Come on be adults and if you don't like something just avoid it; no need to post your rant......

Anyways I give props to all safety oriented stunters. It's not as easy as it seems to do stunts and takes some balls just like racing does. To each their own, so let's get back on topic. Not too bad of wheelies (much better than I could do)
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog420";p="241370
    Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="241361
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog420";p="241353
    So this 2 mile wheelie was all done in 1st gear? Why not shift? Just curious
    That is the whole principle of riding that wheelie. I wanted to share with some people that I can balance the bike out in first gear only. Shifting is easy. But try staying in a twitchy gear such as first! It's a little more difficult to do. Not for everyone but for most.
    Ok that's what I figured I got into the whole stunt thing for a while, but found I liked twistie roads (canyon/track) riding better. I found the stunt riding was pretty hard on my bike, so now I let my buddies do it and I watch. You know a guy named Joe Meets, who works at Fey Meyers? Now that boy can stunt Hoopty on this board can stunt pretty well, but he has concentrated mostly on racing nowadays............

P.S. I have respect for stunters as long as they do it safely and I don't see them riping down I-25 with no gear and a girl on the back (find a nice vacant lot for that with all your gear on).
    joe joe
    he is pretty good.
    actually the whole felony freestyle crew is good.

to answer your earlier question,
    once you get the bike to balance point, you can maitain a constant rpms, there fore being able to ride a wheelie until you run out of road or your arms get tired.

anthony- lean back alittle, you wil be surprised how much longer you can ride them when your arms arent holding on for dear life

any 2 miles in 26 secs,
    how fast were you goin 240 mph ... in first

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog420";p="242741
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="242631

What gets me is the people that don't like stunters could choose to just not look at this forum (many other forums to choose from), but instead they have to come in and start drama. Come on be adults and if you don't like something just avoid it; no need to post your rant......

Anyways I give props to all safety oriented stunters. It's not as easy as it seems to do stunts and takes some balls just like racing does. To each their own, so let's get back on topic. Not too bad of wheelies (much better than I could do)
    i like you atitude.
    i wish more people (on here and in general) could feel the same way.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iam4u2nv";p="242666
    I think I speak for alot when I say THANK YOU Bob.

On that note - Those involved in these current threads need to be greatful for the help we recieved and make sure we check OUR attitudes and keep from spilling into other threads. The admins went to some trouble to make our section better - please remimber this when posting elsewhere.

Now back on topic - Ant, did you install aftermarket parts or mod your oil pick-up so not to run dry when up that long?
    No I have not installed anything aftermarket. Well I do have a slip on but that is it. Kelly, I was going around 80mph the whole way. I currently broke my own record of two miles... I now hold my own record of 3.5 and I am going to work on second gear so I don't blow my motor up! I want to hit ten miles on one wheel... Hmmmm Might be challenging. Also to Kelly, I am working leaning back more so I don't work my arms so much! Thanks for the tips!

Gold Member

hey if you try to start going for that long on one wheel you better get that pump for your oil.... nothing like seing a new zx10 blowing smoke from burnt rings...

Leroy Brown

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie";p="250203
    hey if you try to start going for that long on one wheel you better get that pump for your oil.... nothing like seing a new zx10 blowing smoke from burnt rings...
    Too late.

1 mile long wheelie and the damage is already done.

Their bike, their decision and I probably won't be in the market to buy any of these bikes is the future. Some of you will, however.

Good wheelies....

Dry sumps are a wonderful thing....

im not aware of anyone that makes a pickup for a zx-10.
    you might want to get ahold on stuntex ( www.stuntex.com i beleive).
    they are the one i bought the pick up for my f4i from.

hm... I can rock 2 mile long seat standers in first gear and I'm geared 15 up, beat that.

where are you from? springs by any chance?
    if so pm me and lets ride

handbrake?
    for a 2 mile SS, i would deff need one

Board Newbie

Eaheer,
    Don't worry about the others. Do What you do!!! If you can hang it out there? DO IT!!!

ZX10R IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO...

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news Ghost, but this thread passed away last year.

I'm sorry...
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="265681
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news Ghost, but this thread passed away last year.

I'm sorry...
    "Beauty before anger" ~ Cat118!