Thread: New Members - Introduce yourself here! (NEW thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Newbie

Re: New Members - Introduce yourself here! (NEW thread)

Old lurker, new poster here.

About me:
    Been racing cars on an amateur level (autox, rallyx, scca, etc) since around '99 but a few years ago switched to bikes for my speed and wrenching fix. I tend to modify everything I own to hell and back or leave it bone stock. I am currently sellin my old ninja 500 I re-learned street-riding on years ago, and halfway though the build of my new bike. The new beast is based around an existing engine, frame and single-swinger, with lots of heterogeneous parts now being installed.

I have a small garage at my place and I can oft be found wrenching and cussing on various mechanical bits. Making music in the basement is also a hobby, and still haven't found anyone to jam with. And I still play way too many video games for a guy my age. I also brew beer, 4x4 my yota, shoot guns, hike, and other typical coloradoan stuff. My 2 roomies also ride, so it would be awesome to find/form a small group for mountain attacks.

Feel free to hit me up for just about any reason. I got some time on my hands this summer and hope ride more.

Also wanted to say thanks to all the people updating all the ride reports. That info has been invaluable planning rides in the past few years.

Board Newbie

Hey everyone,
    My name is Aaron, and I have lived in Colorado for about 13 years now. I have ridden some kind of a motorcycle on and off since 2002. I currently ride a 2006 Yamaha YZF600R. I want to work my way to a liter bike in a couple of years, but I need to learn on a 600 for now. I live in Parker, but work downtown. Thanks everyone for making this club and site so cool. I appreciate it. Thanks!!
    It's INTENSE... like camping!

Board Newbie

Hello,

New rider of a blue '91 Kawi EX500. Live, work, commute and enjoy the horrific sloppy construction left tire-grabbing ruts on Austin DangerBluffs in Colorado Springs.