Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members - Introduce yourself here! (NEW thread)

Re: New Members - Introduce yourself here! (NEW thread)

Howdy everyone. I don't have a bike anymore but I'm hoping you'll forgive me that indiscretion I have a turbo Miata that I beat on up in the mountains, and with no forum specifically for canyon carving car owners here in CO I would respectfully ask that you folks grant me a provisional pass to join in an occasional ride (drive). I'm no flatbrimmed DoRiFtO noob out to asshat my way around the back roads with you all, and as a former rider I have plenty of respect for safety. Let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree and I'll GTFO.

PS - If the Milkman has not pissed too many of you off, he can vouch for me

Gold Member

A miata chasing bikes around the mountain..... Hmmm. Thinking plenty of gopros need to be recording this. Lol.

I'll take that as a Yes

Gold Member

Ummmm... Yeah....

Board Newbie

Hi all! New to Colorado from Missouri. Living in Brighton currently. I've been riding for about 2 years and currently ride a 2012 Ninja 650. Explored some of the mountains with a few other local riders but hoping to find even more people to ride with. Hope to see you guys out riding before too long!

-Nick

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    A miata chasing bikes around the mountain..... Hmmm. Thinking plenty of gopros need to be recording this. Lol.
    Miata

Hi everyone, new to the site and Colorado. Moved here about a week ago, living in Centennial. I should soon have an R1 in my possession and plan to go and leave a deposit for the '15 R1. Been riding for about 11 years now, last bike was an S1000RR that I totaled a year ago, broke some bones and bought a CBR600RR after I healed up to keep busy on until I moved here. Did some track days in TX some years ago, plan to do the same all next year and then get into racing with the MRA after that. Look forward to meeting people here to ride with.

Hi all - my wife and I just moved to Boulder from the SF Bay Area a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to exploring the local roads (once they're clear again) and riding the local tracks, as well as making trips out to Miller Motorsports and Circuit of the Americas. We don't know anyone out here, so hopefully I'll meet some of you at club events soon.

Jason

My '08 Ducati 1098s at Sears Point / Infineon / Sonoma Raceway this October.

Messing around on my '11 Ducati Multistrada 1200s during a cold, damp morning session this past spring.

The only CO ride I've managed to get in before the snow fell.
    Last edited by slave2gravity; Sat Nov 15th, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Senior Member Moderator

Welcome! Nice pics, and definitely a nice ride! Stay warm.

That 3rd picture is fantastic! Mountains behind a man-made machine. Absolutely real and raw, representing Colorado evermore.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Welcome

Board Newbie

hello everybody! My name is Tyler Driver (yes that's my last name) and just joined thanks to Raven Faber! I build and race cars and have been racing dirt bikes since I was about 6. Now own a 1995 cbr900rr and absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to meeting some good people and having some good rides. I'm always down for a ride so anyone let me know if they want to go!! Also have a deep passion for philosophy so it is inevitable that you'll have some interesting conversations with me

Senior Member Moderator

Welcome to the club, Tyler.

Board Newbie

thanks!
    1995 cbr900rr

2001 Subaru gc8 track car

2003 audi allroad modded "mom car"

electrical guy/mechanic

"I like things with wheels and engines"
    - The Driver

Board Newbie

My name is Colin or Deekthecatt

moving back to Arvada Colorado from Minneapolis in two weeks and looking for some people to ride with. I currently have an old 1989 (I think that's the year) Kawasaki dirt bike (kdx200) and a 2006 GSXR1000.
    I was pretty involved in a riding group in Minnesota and am hoping to meet some good people back in Colorado.

Welcome! Things will be picking up as spring draws nearer. In the mean time, think about joining us for the pre-parade, here: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...atrick%27s+day

Unfortunately sign ups are full, but you can still come and hang out...
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Board Newbie

EEk...I better get off my rear and properly introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jake from State Farm. Lame, I know...but at least you know I have a sense of humor; which is how I try to approach everything.

Obviously by my profile name you can guess my real first name. My beautiful wife and I moved to the greater Denver area (Parker) in July of last year. We absolutely love it here...although I wish we were a tad bit closer to the mountains. Since this is a riding forum/club I should touch on that; I've been riding motorcycles on the road for thirteen years (or thereabouts) and my current stable houses a '05 BMW K1200s (daily commuter when the weather permits) and a '13 Ducati 848 EVO Corse SE. Hopefully this year I will be able to get the Duc (aka 'Francesca') out to the track, something I failed to accomplish while living in CA (I know, right!?).

I love bikes (any/all makes and models) but those aren't my only mistresses/distractions (as my wife likes to point out LOL); I won't bore you with those details, which are better learned over a beer anyway. I'm looking forward to meeting up and connecting with many of you during the next few years that we're stationed here.

cheers!
    bill

Welcome Bill! Thanks for your service!
    Respect and truth trump all!
    I don't get lost. I explore.

Wilkommen!
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Junior Member Yearly Supporter Drop2's Avatar

First post, saying Hi

Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find the new introduction thread, but I still wanted to say Hi!

So a little about myself, I'm 23, my name is Taylor and I just moved to Denver. Right off Evans and I25 actually. I picked up a 2004 zx6r with 5k miles for slightly over 3k, the other week. It is completely stock, other than a slip-on. This is my second bike and third year riding. I'm really looking forward to riding with, and getting to know everyone on the forum! Definitely have been craving some canyon riding, I'm really wanted to get rid of my chicken strips this season.

(Need to resize bike image to post a picture of it, but it's the one in my avatar!)
    2004 "Candy Thunder Blue" ZX6R (sixdirtysix)

Two Brothers slip-on

Re: First post, saying Hi

Welcome to the mile high man, we'll be posting up threads for rides soon.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Welcome. It's always nice to have another ninja join the family. If you ever see a guy riding around on a white ninja 650 wearing a green helmet with a gopro on the right side, say hi.

Welcome man! This whole forum is dominated by kawis haha you'll fit right in.
    06 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Ph03niX View Post
    Welcome man! This whole forum is dominated by kawis haha you'll fit right in.
    I never realized that. Where are the metrics?!