Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BS from Anthony's 2 mile wheelie in 1st gear thread

BS from Anthony's 2 mile wheelie in 1st gear thread

<rapidly smacking myself in the head with a hammer to induce temporary IQ paralysis>

WOW! WHEELIES! COOL!

<effects wearing off rapidly>

Oh...sorry.....

Re: Anthony Rocks two mile long wheelies in 1st gear

HAHA, don't slap your self bro! You might hurt your self, and we don't want that to happen.
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="241326
    HAHA, don't slap your self bro! You might hurt your self, and we don't want that to happen.
    we don't??
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Yes - please let him keep going!!!

That red stuff means your doing a good job there TTT - keep on rocking with that hammer. When you crack thru the hard layer the sudden sound of a huge amount of air rushing out may scare you but keep on swinging. You will get to the "finish line" soon enough, keep hitting, a superstar racer like yourself does not quit.....

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

And I thought this thread wasn't going to have any entertainment value.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog420";p="241370
    P.S. I have respect for stunters as long as they do it safely and I don't see them riping down I-25 with no gear and a girl on the back (find a nice vacant lot for that with all your gear on).
    I have respect for stunna's too...of course, I'm referring to trials riders rather than the local brand of "gee I could make alot of money doing this if anyone cared except the 12 year old chicks I'm trying to impress".

I haven't seen anyone fully cage their 900RR and jump it onto the roof of a VW and balance it there yet....so I figure the trials riders still have the edge...

Quote Originally Posted by troythetroll";p="241386
    I have respect for stunna's too...of course, I'm referring to trials riders rather than the local brand of "gee I could make alot of money doing this if anyone cared except the 12 year old chicks I'm trying to impress".

I haven't seen anyone fully cage their 900RR and jump it onto the roof of a VW and balance it there yet....so I figure the trials riders still have the edge...
    Get a clue, the stunt scene is already five times bigger around the world then trials riding and growing every year. There is BIG money to be made in the stunt scene. You need to crawl out from under that shyt pile once in awhile and look around Trollboy Troy. I see an X-games event for stunt riding coming in the near future. F**ckin Turd tamer Troy.... idiocy at its finest!
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

ladies and gentlemen, start...your...ENGINES!!! it's time, once again, for the TTT stunter bashing thread!!!! boy this just never gets old does it?!.......................oh wait, IT DOES!!!
    GO BIG OR GO HOME
    And on a more philosophical note:
    The world moves for love.
    It kneels before it in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by (( LO LO ))";p="241397
    Get a clue, the stunt scene is already five times bigger around the world then trials riding and growing every year.
    Well, when you can find 5 silly people doing trials tricks ( except not as well ) on their sportbikes, it doesn't take alot to impress another 20 children, given the worlds population in which to find more silly people?

It may be growing Lo Lo but that doesn't mean we have to watch it.. as long as they keep supplying Ebay with cheap parts.. they can do whatever they want.

Why Anthony, I think they are WONDERFUL! I mean, the manly way you reach balance point and just keep it there...and keep it there...and keep it there.....I am stunned by the very complexity of it! If only Eric B could do this after winning something of value....like say....an AMA national? oops...thats right...he does...silly me.....

I think I should start my own thread...

"Troy rocks 10 minute balancing act on only 2 chair legs" and then I'll post some pictures and go fishing for compliments because my poor little ego just HAS to have someone paying attention to me...and I know better than to pick up the phone and call Fox News after the last disaster.

I found an interesting stunna article...

http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=11002

and one of the interesting quotes I found was this...

"Over the past few years, some stunters have figured out that it doesn’t take a lot of skill to balance a bike with the throttle at high speeds"

which is hardly a surprise, most of us who have done wheelies before figured this one out in the stoneage prior to the modern, "gee I'm a rebel without much hope in life but I need to find a chick", age.

" Low-speed stunts require more balance and can be done in a parking lot. The newest, latest trick is a 360 wheelie—some guys can circle their rearing bikes inside a parking space. “Slipping the clutch,” the subtle skill that allows riders to sustain wheelies at slow speeds, “has taken it to a new level,” Mikulski says."

which all sounds like its trying to head back to trials riding for the complicated stuff which, again, isn't a surprise if someone has ever watched a good trials rider at work.

So, now that stunnas have advanced far enough to figure out that any high CG sportbike geared down will do wheelies, and you have thoroughly impressed those of us who don't know better, when are you going to try out some of the trials like, slow speed stuff, instead of the "run of the mill, every 16 year old with a 600 can do it" type stuff?

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

What "Brandon" is impressed with, is how the stunting community has you (Troy), entirely wrapped around it collective finger.

I know you'll have a retort for me, and it's all well and good, but seriously... Consider this. The rest of the CSC (whether they be pro/anti/indifferent) to stunters, managed to just leave this thread to go it's course for hours and hours yesterday.

It could have been by simply not reading the thread.... reading it and moving on... reading it and giving props... reading it and joking about 3rd person usage, maybe even reading it, being disgusted, and then moving on.

But at 12 minutes shy of 14:00, you (Troy), as if directed by the hand of Martin Scorsese himself, hit your sarcastic, tired, predictable cue.

The whole thread, while certainly laughable in content, becomes even more hilarious (to me anyway), when you consider the amount of control that stunters, their posts, their behavior, and their overall scene, has over you.

A.) We "get" your take.
    B.) Your sarcasm/humor fails miserably.
    and C.) You validate what you despise.

I can't help but laugh at you, and moreover, the amount of energy that you put forth, time after time after time, in responding to these posts; When the rest of the anti-stunt community simply has mastered the art of ignoring. Letting it slide. Moving on. Making a sandwich, something!

The effort and time that the stunting community commands of you, is really quite fascinating. On one hand, it's comical how you don't realize you're contributing to the continuance of what you wish be eliminated, and on the other hand, is impressive that they (the stunting community) knows that you're going to play directly into their hands.

Obviously you're not posting for the sake of original content. (SEE POINT A.), nor are you posting for entertainment value (POINT B.), so more than anything, the predictability of the whole relationship shines brightest.

The stunter/non-stunter argument has been covered ad nauseam on this board, so the topic can be laid to rest I'm thinking. But the psychology behind how the stunting community has you pigeon-holed, like nothing I've ever seen, I think we can really run with.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

David likes a samich!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="241448
    What "Brandon" is impressed with, is how the stunting community has you (Troy), entirely wrapped around it collective finger.

I know you'll have a retort for me, and it's all well and good, but seriously... Consider this. The rest of the CSC (whether they be pro/anti/indifferent) to stunters, managed to just leave this thread to go it's course for hours and hours yesterday.

It could have been by simply not reading the thread.... reading it and moving on... reading it and giving props... reading it and joking about 3rd person usage, maybe even reading it, being disgusted, and then moving on.

But at 12 minutes shy of 14:00, you (Troy), as if directed by the hand of Martin Scorsese himself, hit your sarcastic, tired, predictable cue.

The whole thread, while certainly laughable in content, becomes even more hilarious (to me anyway), when you consider the amount of control that stunters, their posts, their behavior, and their overall scene, has over you.

A.) We "get" your take.
    B.) Your sarcasm/humor fails miserably.
    and C.) You validate what you despise.

I can't help but laugh at you, and moreover, the amount of energy that you put forth, time after time after time, in responding to these posts; When the rest of the anti-stunt community simply has mastered the art of ignoring. Letting it slide. Moving on. Making a sandwich, something!

The effort and time that the stunting community commands of you, is really quite fascinating. On one hand, it's comical how you don't realize you're contributing to the continuance of what you wish be eliminated, and on the other hand, is impressive that they (the stunting community) knows that you're going to play directly into their hands.

Obviously you're not posting for the sake of original content. (SEE POINT A.), nor are you posting for entertainment value (POINT B.), so more than anything, the predictability of the whole relationship shines brightest.

The stunter/non-stunter argument has been covered ad nauseam on this board, so the topic can be laid to rest I'm thinking. But the psychology behind how the stunting community has you pigeon-holed, like nothing I've ever seen, I think we can really run with.
    WOW Barn, I am basically speechless. On another note, the whole purpose of doing two mile long wheelie in first gear is not because of power up, not because of gearing, and not because every 16 year old person can do. Infact I don't even know a single 16 year old with a bike! Most of all I posted this topic in the correct area, if Troy you don't like the topic. It isn't your cup of tea, then why not leave it alone like Barn says. Oh that's right you can't. Stunters got you pegged! Its ok, trust me! Every stunter that ever post's on this club message board knows that you have to put your two cents in. The trials thingy? They are cool by far. Takes a lot of work to do what they do. It also takes a lot of work to do what I can do as well. So the real question is. DO YOU LIKE MY FOCKING WHEELIES OR NOT? HAHA, just having fun, and the whole FOX31 thing. Some people just can't EVER forget the past! That is ok, because I know I sure can. Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!

Gold Member

ok first off... rocking long wheelies is HARD.... not to do but on the body.. ive hit the point that you start to slow down.... thats weird..

troy... dont be gay.... dont be gay... we ride the way we want to.... and you will NEVER stop it...

and by the way ant... talking to yourself in the third person..... yeah you also need to stop being gay.... maybe if your not a fag about your long wheelies then you would get some credit....

i have rocked some long ass wheelies but i didnt get on websites and say

"so today tom rocked some long wheelies"

DONT BE A TARD... and you wounder why troy jumps on you....

back to troy.... bro when will you get it into your DUMBSHIT head that it is not all that bad to be a stunter..... you know nothing about us... you know about stunting.... stop acting like our dumb drunk father and trying to tell us that we are loosers...

as for the mods..... i have asked this question before and im going to ask it again....

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS????

please we should be able to talk about what we like to do... as you can seee from the pics it was a safe place to ride.... we dont go into the carving area and talk shit in there.....

but whatever im sure ive sounded like an ass in all this but hey its only 6 am here.... and i want to go back to sleep

peace oout

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Brian feels like he's read this same thread before....

'02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie";p="241456
    ok first off... rocking long wheelies is HARD.... not to do but on the body.. ive hit the point that you start to slow down.... thats weird..

troy... dont be gay.... dont be gay... we ride the way we want to.... and you will NEVER stop it...

and by the way ant... talking to yourself in the third person..... yeah you also need to stop being gay.... maybe if your not a fag about your long wheelies then you would get some credit....

back to troy.... bro when will you get it into your DUMBSHIT head that it is not all that bad to be a stunter..... you know nothing about us... you know about stunting.... stop acting like our dumb drunk father and trying to tell us that we are loosers...

as for the mods..... i have asked this question before and im going to ask it again....

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS????

please we should be able to talk about what we like to do... as you can seee from the pics it was a safe place to ride.... we dont go into the carving area and talk shit in there.....

but whatever im sure ive sounded like an ass in all this but hey its only 6 am here.... and i want to go back to sleep

peace oout
    Surprisingly well said........Even for you. SpArKy thinks ( ) that TTT needs to get a life. I agree that this IS the the correct forum for this thread to be posted and TTT only stirs the pot while everyone else has exercised the right to ignore it. SpArKy ( ) also agrees that talking in the third person is REALLY annoying. SpArKy ( ) also will not do it anymore.
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

peace oout
    You make a good point: WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS???? Don't understand why we get talked down to in a topic that is created for this type of riding. Oh well such as life. About me talking in a third person. I was only trying to keep the topic going in the recent post's. Mybad, for being very proud of something that I have always wanted to acheive. Brake my own record in a first gear wheelie. Is that so bad to want to share it with everyone? I am not saying, "Hey look its MILE HIGH MADNESS doing it again" It is all about one man, and his own record braking challenges. I defeated it and who knows maybe I will go for three miles now. Maybe go into second gear and go for four miles or even longer. Wanna' talk about being hard on the body. Hell yes, I am still sore from doing that stuff! But was it worth it to me? Hell yes, oh no am I talking in a third person style again? HEHEHE! I don't care about grammar, spelling, or third person responses. If that is all you can hold me accountable for. Then I except it. yes the area I do these stunts is clear from just about everyone. Well the airport security, stopped by from time to time to watch! They say they love it and never get to see such a thrilling show! I do my wheelies because I love to do that! Its my thrill, and I also like to ride Canyons. Troy, I do believe you only have issues with stunters? Let me ask you this. Is the reason you have such a BIG issue with stunters is because you have tried to stunt yourself, and you were to scared to become a great "stunter"? So now you only hate on them? Come on let us know the truth. I am not attacking anyone on here! Dam right I am proud of my ability to rock those long ass wheelies. Before you put me down. Come on out, and beat me at my own stuff. Once you do that, I will except anything you have to throw my way!

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="241452
    Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!
    whoa there buddy!! now you're just taking it wayyyyy too far!
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

So Bob, Ralph, is there any way you can make it so that Mr. Troy can't see this area of the forum? Kind of like you did w/ Cracka before he left? It'd probably make things in here more ummmm.... what's the word I'm looking for, oh yeah, conTROLLable. Thanks
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Quote Originally Posted by wick...ed";p="241478
    Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!
    A more appropriate thought might be........Barn you are a really neat-o guy eventhough you are an a$$ ramming butt pirate.

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Generally speaking, there is still a lot of stereotyping going on about stunters (hence the "wear proper gear" and "don't do it in traffic" comments), but it seems that the stunters that DO post on this forum (at least as far as I've seen) know these things and do things and heed them. Apart from that, you don't have to defend yourselves. If you're referring to troythetroll, we all know that he suffers from Crotchety Old Man Syndrome, so just ignore him. Think of it this way: you feel the need to defend yoursleves, just as he feels the need to attack stunters. Maybe if you just ignored him, he would go away.

Quote Originally Posted by wick...ed";p="241481
    So Bob, Ralph, is there any way you can make it so that Mr. Troy can't see this area of the forum? Kind of like you did w/ Cracka before he left? It'd probably make things in here more ummmm.... what's the word I'm looking for, oh yeah, conTROLLable. Thanks
    No
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SpArKy";p="241482
    A more appropriate thought might be........Barn you are a really neat-o guy eventhough you are an a$$ ramming butt pirate.
    Dam, Spark Nuts! I guess I dont think like you do with the whole butt pirate thing going on in your head. HAHA j/k Anyways Yea that would be good. Block Troy from the wheelie warriors. That might even prevent our topics being locked out all the friggin time! It's funny how the stunt topics always seem to be locked out, none of there shit isn't? Hmmmmmmmmmm, is it because stunters are not liked? Who cares if you like me or not. I am proud of my dam wheelies, so if you don't like it. Explain why you don't. But don't critize everyone! I LOVE TO WHEELIE, and anyone that has ridden with me knows this! Sparky, I feel like you are chasing me around the interent with your remarks. You cute little but pirate you!

F = Sparky A= Sparky G = Sparky!

Get the idea?

I am only giving you shit SPark nuts! Keep it real and the shiny side up! Oh and even though this is off topic, did you sale that PIECE OF CRAP Yami? HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="241489
    Quote Originally Posted by SpArKy";p="241482
    Dam, Spark Nuts! I guess I dont think like you do with the whole butt pirate thing going on in your head. HAHA j/k Anyways Yea that would be good. Block Troy from the wheelie warriors. That might even prevent our topics being locked out all the friggin time! It's funny how the stunt topics always seem to be locked out, none of there shit isn't? Hmmmmmmmmmm, is it because stunters are not liked? Who cares if you like me or not. I am proud of my dam wheelies, so if you don't like it. Explain why you don't. But don't critize everyone! I LOVE TO WHEELIE, and anyone that has ridden with me knows this! Sparky, I feel like you are chasing me around the interent with your remarks. You cute little but pirate you!

F = Sparky A= Sparky G = Sparky!

Get the idea?

I am only giving you shit SPark nuts! Keep it real and the shiny side up! Oh and even though this is off topic, did you sale that PIECE OF CRAP Yami? HAHA!
    I was talkin about BARN you jerkoff!!!

HoOkEd On PhOnIcS wOrKeD fOr Me.