Thread: Anyone missing an 05 GSXR?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Anyone missing an 05 GSXR?

Sorry I left that a little open ended. Basically what I was saying was the owner got pissed at his bank and said go find it and left it in some random parking lot.

Yes every repo has to be reported to the local police department where it was repossessed. Always try to get it called in as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Sorry I left that a little open ended. Basically what I was saying was the owner got pissed at his bank and said go find it and left it in some random parking lot.

Yes every repo has to be reported to the local police department where it was repossessed. Always try to get it called in as soon as possible.
    I figured the cops had to be notified if not there would be this wild goose chase of cops looking for stolen cars that are not really stolen. So sounds like you guys call in to the police right after the repo then right? So in this case it could be a repo and cops don't know yet.

Got to love how people do not pay their bills then act like they are the victims and pull stuff like this; making it hard for the bank to find the bike. I had a buddy who his Jeep broke down and he told me he stopped paying on it because why would he pay on a vehicle that doesn't work. I told him it will get repoed because it does not work like that and on top of it they are now going to auction that Jeep and send you a bill for the difference left on the loan. He thought I was crazy, but sure enough they repoed it, auctioned it, and sent him a huge bill. Honestly I did not feel bad for the guy because he knew deep down he should have paid and was just being irresponsible.

Although I would have to say I'd be really happy to find out this is a sting operation on this bike as way too many bikes have been getting stolen recently!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I figured the cops had to be notified if not there would be this wild goose chase of cops looking for stolen cars that are not really stolen.
    You think cops actually go look for stolen cars. Nate you funny!
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...