I will be leading a newb/noob ride Sat. 5/31 for those interested. If none are interested, I will be wrenching on my bike. We'll meet at Quaker Steak and Lube in Westminster. Kick Stands Up (KSU) @ 8:30 AM, so arrive earlier. If you have questions about your gear or bike come early. I can be there as early at 7:30 AM if somebody wants to hang out before. The safety briefing will start at 8:15 so we have time for questions. If you don't make the safety briefing, you don't ride with us. The route will be 131 miles, and 3hr, 20min riding time, says google maps... We should be in Estes Park around lunch time (early lunch for some) and be back in Westminster around 3pm. This is the route if you are curious:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...s.klR_2rDdfVV8

Pace: This is a NOOB ride folks, for those who are new to riding and motorcycles, not necessarily new to the CSC. I will be riding right around the speed limit, depending on rider group skill, maybe even going slower than the speed limits. <gasp> There will be a pitstop about every 30 miles or so to stretch legs if you're not used to these kinds of distances. We can eliminate as many pit stop as we want the morning of the 31st depending on group comfort. If you're looking for a place to show off or "get your lean on", this is not it, please don't spoil this for any new riders.

Gear:
I expect all attendees to have a helmet, jacket, gloves, over-the-ankle, non canvas boots and thick pants - jeans are good!
There is a 50% chance of isolated T-storms for the duration of the route, so bring rain gear.

I would prefer to keep the group smaller, less than 6 people, unless we can get some more leader volunteers on such short notice... Anybody want to volunteer for a sweep?

I will be riding my Ninja 250 with a wopping 27 horsepower, so no bike is too small for this ride.

DISCLAIMER: For all intensive purposes, I am not a riding instructor and this is not free training. I can not guarantee your safety. However, I do aim to create a safer environment for those who want to be introduced to mountain group riding. Who wants to ride?