Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool

Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool

Then he almost takes out a friend with a minibike

Video

Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool after a burnout and an attempted wheelie.

Re: Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool

What a loser.. Deserved it..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I want to be that cool.

And of course all the idiot jersey looking fucks celebrating stupidity as one... what a fail that bitch ass people like that have it all... serves his dumbass right but oh wait he'll have a new one by the end of the week.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

"Ain't nothin' but a White Trash Party
    So let's have us a little bash
    And if anyone asks
    If there ain't no one but us trash
    You dunno, you better ask somebody
    'Cuz we're havin' a White Trash Party"
    ~Scott #119

we're gonna one-up him. put a foam pit in the backyard, build a jump and try to backflip the R6 into the pit. except probably goose the throttle and let go and the bike will sail through a neighbors window

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    And of course all the idiot jersey looking fucks celebrating stupidity as one... what a fail that bitch ass people like that have it all... serves his dumbass right but oh wait he'll have a new one by the end of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by sag View Post
    "Ain't nothin' but a White Trash Party
    So let's have us a little bash
    And if anyone asks
    If there ain't no one but us trash
    You dunno, you better ask somebody
    'Cuz we're havin' a White Trash Party"
    Exactly, and of course it wouldn't be a G Thang partay without the Pitbull running around loose(because you know he just got off his tow chain sized dog leash) and everyone jamming to some Dre and 2 Pac.

People like this make me sick. These are the same kind of f**kin squids that run up and down Academy all the time doing their best to show off their worst. Not only did he put his bike in the drink but potentially could have taken others out with it. My only hope is that one day he'll take his bike for a long ride off a short pier and that will be the end of it.

I, say just take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Not only that dude, those people are young, they're our so called future... yea we're fucked. Great example right there of what's to come and what will be of the world... Some sad shit right there
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Not only that dude, those people are young, they're our so called future... yea we're fucked. Great example right there of what's to come and what will be of the world... Some sad shit right there
    I agree man, I'm about to turn 34 and I look at this generation coming behind me(us) and I just think "we're screwed!!" No matter how you slice it, the future looks bleak. I mean I'm sure the generation before mine said the same thing. But I look around and most of the Gen X'ers that I see have their sh*t together. Yeah we might have been the "latch key" Generation but for the most part we don't walk around with our heads in our asses 24/7 the way this new generation does. I think Generation X is the link between the Old and the New but honestly, it wouldn't hurt my feelings for things to go back to the way they were with the "Old". Times were a lot more simple back then. The "New" remind me of a pack of lemmings running full tilt towards the edge of a cliff with absolutely no signs of slowing down for the precipice, or really caring for that matter that they're about to go over....
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Jun 18th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Dude I'm 27 and I look at it that way with all the sadness in my heart and sure do wish things were different but with the lack of discipline and leadership nowadays, indeed looking bleak.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Markooo6!!! Was that you??

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Markooo6!!! Was that you??
    LOL No.

I am just glad he didn't slam into the guy in the poor with the mini bike.

Gold Member

I'm just curious who any of you are to judge one persons life by 3 min or so of video?

Also nice first post newb. No hey I'm so and so and blah blah blah. Hey look I'm better than this guy. FML. I thought this forum was finally past that shit.

Also to comments about how fucked our country will be..... Have you actually seen what's going on? This givernemnt is fucked!! What a joke.

Honestly get off your high horses and live your own lives. He didn't hurt anyone. Nothing bad really happened.

Shit i wish I was at that party. Looked fun.

Only himself. Look like he bashed his knees purtee good.

ya look like a good fiesta..

so fucking what tonnie we rag on everything here. You forgot dood??? You get off ur righteous donkay brah..

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I'm just curious who any of you are to judge one persons life by 3 min or so of video?

Also nice first post newb. No hey I'm so and so and blah blah blah. Hey look I'm better than this guy. FML. I thought this forum was finally past that shit.

Also to comments about how fucked our country will be..... Have you actually seen what's going on? This givernemnt is fucked!! What a joke.

Honestly get off your high horses and live your own lives. He didn't hurt anyone. Nothing bad really happened.

Shit i wish I was at that party. Looked fun.
    I'm not irritated because they're stunters Townie. I'm irritated with the complete lack of thought process that was behind all of that video. The lack of brain activity is apparent when doing a burnout then a wheelie next to a pool full of people. If he wants to put his bike in the drink more power to him, but mere feet away from people just hanging out?? And then the immediate glorification of it by his peers. It's just a bad look all around.

Burnout is fine, pick a more remote place to do it. Same as a wheelie, find a nice vacant lot and throw it up to you're hearts content. But next to a pool and a crowded one at that??

Again it's just a bad look...

P.S. you should know me better by now that I'm not ever concerned with what someone does in terms of stunts and what not. Just can't see the point in taking others with you is all. If people(me included) want to turn themselves into a greasy stain on the road out somewhere. I don't think most people care, it's when it affects those around is when it goes wrong.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Jun 18th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Only himself. Look like he bashed his knees purtee good.

ya look like a good fiesta..

so fucking what tonnie we rag on everything here. You forgot dood??? You get off ur righteous donkay brah..
    You forget that these actions right here are what brought me to this forum? Brah.

I am the creation of arrogance around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'm not irritated because they're stunters Townie. I'm irritated with the complete lack of thought process that was behind all of that video. The lack of brain activity is apparent when doing a burnout then a wheelie next to a pool full of people. If he wants to put his bike in the drink more power to him, but mere feet away from people just hanging out?? And then the immediate glorification of it by his peers. It's just a bad look all around.

Burnout is fine, pick a more remote place to do it. Same as a wheelie, find a nice vacant lot and throw it up to you're hearts content. But next to a pool and a crowded one at that??

Again it's just a bad look...

P.S. you should know me better by now that I'm not ever concerned with what someone does in terms of stunts and what not. Just can't see the point in taking others with you is all. If people(me included) want to turn themselves into a greasy stain on the road out somewhere. I don't think most people care, it's when it affects those around is when it goes wrong.
    No he didn't hurt anyone. Not a single person was hurt in that film. No point in claiming what ifs.

Now if he had hurt anyone... It would be different. But with that lifestyle comes risks that EVERYONE is well aware of.

To be honest the comment about our country being in trouble because of that generation is what really set me off. I'm sorry man but the baby boomers are the ones who have truly fucked this country up. Shit has been fucked for a very long time.

This is what happens when you have too much money.
    06 GSXR 750

Dude I'm 27 and I look at it that way with all the sadness in my heart and sure do wish things were different but with the lack of discipline and leadership nowadays, indeed looking bleak.
    I'm right there with ya...
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

And who said country? This moronic behavior is spreading like a virus world wide because OF LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND LEADERSHIP, yes that includes governments but no I don't see what's going on... I see you read very well though
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by Ph03niX View Post
    This is what happens when you have too much money.

I would probably do same.

We'll call it mdubalooza
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I'm buying lotto tkts now.

Gold Member

And who said country? This moronic behavior is spreading like a virus world wide because OF LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND LEADERSHIP, yes that includes governments but no I don't see what's going on... I see you read very well though
    You Colorado pacifist always try to hide behind phrases. Our future looks bleak? Referring to future leaders? This didn't happen in Kenya. So yes our country.

Hey didn't you once smash your hand on a wall? That's a great sign of maturity. Way to control yourself there buddy.

Point is we can't judge an individual over such a short clip. Its not our place. No one was hurt and its none of our business.

I saw hot girls and booze...looked like a great party to me
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!