Thread: SUNDAY nov. 6th

SUNDAY nov. 6th

ok welll its 10:28 and i am heading out the door.

if anyone is on the fence about this. you should come out because when there is snow on the ground soon youll of wished you could of riden.

so everyone get your ass out of bed a on the bike.

josh said its nice!!!

Re: SUNDAY nov. 6th

welll you all missed out!

oh and it was nice to meet you dave...

Needed to ride SCR for the very last time ever. Very sad day

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller";p="244583
    Needed to ride SCR for the very last time ever. Very sad day
    so you have a rc 51 and you race in supertwins right?

what all have you done to your rc. i am thinking about a twin to race next year. seems like a good idea...

As a Novice you will have to start in Novice and Amateur GTO (for the 1000cc twins) then you can get permission to race in twins after proving you are a competent racer.

STGTO is a very competitive class, with some really fast guys, so you shouldn't expect to be in the contigency right away

STGTU has some fast guys running up front, and the coming year is looking to be really competitive as many riders are planning on picking up SV's so the grid should be much larger.

As far as my RC, I have just done all the free mods, flapper valve, pair removal, soft rev limiter removal. Then I geared it -1 and +2 but kept the 530 chain, SS front brake lines, PCIII Gotta get the map done now that my fuel delivery problem is fixed. Arata lowmount slip ons w/SP2 header.
    I need to work on getting suspension work done, totally stock now and not ideal by any means. Scotts Damper. I was going to race an SV1000 (my second street bike) until I found this one for a great deal, so I sold the SV, but it would have been a fun bike to race, with some work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller";p="244621
    As a Novice you will have to start in Novice and Amateur GTO (for the 1000cc twins) then you can get permission to race in twins after proving you are a competent racer.

STGTO is a very competitive class, with some really fast guys, so you shouldn't expect to be in the contigency right away

STGTU has some fast guys running up front, and the coming year is looking to be really competitive as many riders are planning on picking up SV's so the grid should be much larger.

As far as my RC, I have just done all the free mods, flapper valve, pair removal, soft rev limiter removal. Then I geared it -1 and +2 but kept the 530 chain, SS front brake lines, PCIII Gotta get the map done now that my fuel delivery problem is fixed. Arata lowmount slip ons w/SP2 header.
    I need to work on getting suspension work done, totally stock now and not ideal by any means. Scotts Damper. I was going to race an SV1000 (my second street bike) until I found this one for a great deal, so I sold the SV, but it would have been a fun bike to race, with some work.
    oh i thought there was a novice twin class, my bad.

so is there only novice gto, gtu, and the sportsman class?

Yup. You can also race endurance on Saturday as a novice.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

You can race Amateur classes also. But depending on the size of the bike, you may be limited to GTO if you are on a 1000cc machine.