Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does one do after they stop riding?? Potential NSFW

Re: What does one do after they stop riding?? Potential NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    ha ha ha... NO ... dude is married c'mon
    I am too but I always see you checking me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Ooops you saw that???

Its cuz you are "Daddy Fat Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Almost..

Your hard work is definitely paying off. YOU should feel proud of your accomplishments
    It has been a lot of work. Last I calculated (roughly) I have been doing this for 12 years now; at 5 days a week and 1 1/2 hour as session that comes out to 7.5 hours a week; 30hrs a month; and 360hrs a year; for a whopping total of 4320 hours (180 days)...wow...crazy when you think of it that way. I did start as the smallest guy at my gym (about 135lbs) so it is nice to look back and see how much I have changed. Plus kept me out of the bars

I'll believe EJ is married when I actually see that wife...years of knowing him and never seen her
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

This thread...... Is... Yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    This thread...... Is... Yeah....
    Careful man....guys at Grim's stage are liable to flip out at any moment...seriously that is how rough it is to be at a 3% body fat.....your brain is mostly water so right now Grim's is probably having some issues...not to mention the loss of carbs which equals energy. All part of the game though! I have buddies that go through this for their shows and we all leave them alone 3 weeks before their comp; made the mistake once and got a pretty angry buff guy telling me to leave him alone because he is training

It is why I have never been able to do it myself......so hard.

Gold Member

hahahaha wasn't talking about grimster... I was talking about the kiss and make up session that had just taken place. lol..

grimmy is cool in my book and he knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I'll believe EJ is married when I actually see that wife...years of knowing him and never seen her
    She works almost 60 hours a week and I work 100! If you want to see her, save up a bunch of money and go spend it at the Buckle Park Meadows.

She would be your best friend!

She works almost 60 hours a week and I work 100! If you want to see her, save up a bunch of money and go spend it at the Buckle Park Meadows.

As I told you...one of my favorite clothes stores...have spent thousands there.....Affliction and Lucky Jeans were my favorite for years....till the douchebags ruined Affliction and made it less about MMA that it stared out as.

Well man, you ever down to have the ladies chill with us, let me know....we are always looking for couples to hang with.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

MMMMM well DICK and I do need new jeans...that's not a bad plan!
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

2 weeks from my show as of today, just have to get through the next work week then i have a full week off to prepare and spend a lot of time at the gym. This week has been nice because i had to increase my carb intake but the next two weeks are going to be very tight and i will have to fluctuate my diet every day against what my body is doing in order to maintain, water weight will start coming off next week and the mental portion next week is going to be 10X worst that what it has been for the last 2 weeks.

As nate said doing this creates a very very short fuse and makes you very volatile and ornery, fortunately the wife and kid are sleeping by the time i get home from the gym so they have not had to deal with me but as hard as i try the mental portion of this tends to take over, you get angry at nothing and frustrated at everything. I will post up new the middle of next week as that's when i hope to have dropped a lot of water weight and the difference will hopefully be incredible to say at the least.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Moral of this story.... If you're gonna have OCD, have a healthy outlet for it!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

No homo but can we get some updated progress pics??

Out of curiosity, I wonder if adderall or a similar stimulant would help ease the carb cravings and irritability.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    No homo but can we get some updated progress pics??
    I say we all vote!

Put me down for a yea vote

Alright folks it's show time for me, got spray tanned last night, pre judging is this morning and final show is tonight. There are a lot of people competing and it's a very large show but the best part about this is I'm not in it to win it nor do I have the mentality that I will place, this was all a challenge and an achievement to get to this level and be able to get up on stage saying I'm one of the few crazy enough to do something this hard.
    It's been a long ass 4 months and I can't wait to compete then go eat a shit load of pancakes after the show!!!!

Good luck!

Good Luck man! I am seriously proud you made it and that is a huge accomplishment in itself. Maybe one day I'll have the discipline to do it too.

Gold Member

Congrats bro. Words could never describe the level of discipline you have reached. Good shit man.

In support of Grim, I am going to wear this today so I have those killer abs too

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Well done.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Good luck!

Nice man, that's commitment
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Competition is over, I did not place however I am not surprised nor did I have high expectations of placing, the competition was ver fierce and in high quantity (32 competitors in my class) the top 15 were definetly juicing which makes it very hard for a handful of us that didn't take steroids to compare when they are able to lean out much harder and get there body very dry and looking good. Either way it was a blast to be up on stage well worth the 4 months of training and I am very happy I stuck to it and was able to learn so much.

This picture is me posing with the last group called by the judges to compare, basically we are the lower placing people so while I was in the bottom bracket it's obvious I am definetly the better looking of the group. Not placing dead last is good enough for me!

My train or got much better pics of me I should have in to few days, for the finals they had us walk down a catwalk and pose in front of the crowd we could do whatever we wanted and a lot of guys were just walking off but I wanted to have some fun as it was my time and I worked to get there so I did a full on body building pose which got everyone all excited and laughing so it was a good time.

so if anyone is wondering, yes I will be doing this again!! However the next show is going to be dedicated towards not just looking good and being able to go on stage but to be the best and try to win the show, I will have a better chance as the show I will compete In Next is a year away giving me time to get bigger, and prep more. This particular show is a natural show which means steroids are NOT ALLOWED they do drug testing and polygraph testing to ensure all competitors have not taken any steroids in the last 2 years. While I am very educated on steroids and their benefit to this sport it's not something I want to get into as I need to keep my job and my wife .

Thanks for everyone's comments and good lucks, if any of you have questions or want advice I am more than willing to help and answer them, I have learned a ton in this process things most wouldn't even think of as far as diet and conditioning, you can lean out, lose fat and look good without being miserable and having a healthy appetite. It's only miserable when you push it to the limit and drop your body fat down to less than 4% as I did for the show.

may end up doing another show sooner than i thought....

Looking good! Good job!