Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
Well to be honest if you are smart about the whole situation you can get around the Denver traffic relatively easy.

Oh people around semis are fucking retarded. Don't ever expect a semi to slow down so you can merge or move over for you.

Oh and my pure rant. That space I leave in front of me... That's a not a hole for you to jump into. That's the room I need to not kill someone.... So yeah jump in there and slam on your brakes. My safety department loves getting hard braking events from my truck.
The funny part is who wins this regardless; the semi. I laugh when I see people cut them off and then flip the semi off like they are not lucky the semi driver was paying attention. Sure there may have been room for your car, but you are basically putting your hands in another person's reaction when you people play that game against a 60+ ton semi....that is not even considering how much harder it is to stop with a full load.

Goes for when I see motorcyclists tailgating a car to make them go faster; buddy you will lose this one regardless and a motorcycle may not be the right time to tailgate!