Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any top speed thrill seekers here?

Any top speed thrill seekers here?

I'm looking for a partner in crime, that wants to go out with me early on a saturday morning on an empty highway and do a couple 6th gear redline blasts. I know this isn't for everyone, but surely there has got to be some guys who want to know what their maximum speed is? I have a GPS that measures top speed, I just don't want to be doing this stuff all by my lonesome, in case something bad happens. Trying to be responsible at being irresponsible, ya know? I don't care if you have a 600 or a 1400. If you're interested, let me know.

Re: Any top speed thrill seekers here?

This is genius.

By the way, just wondering if anyone is up for robbing a bank with me this Sunday afternoon. Just don't want to do it alone, trying to be responsible ya know?

I dont know what about this forum led you to believe we advocate going out on public roadways to try and hit 200mph, but you're clearly misinformed. We don't. There are several users here that are Law Enforcement Officers, that are active on this forum, including myself.

We have these pretty cool things called race tracks. They're cheap. I can hit 170 on PMP's front stretch. And at 170 at this altitude, I don't have much left.

Gold Member

Gold Member

Or this.

Aaron... Ftp!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This is genius.

By the way, just wondering if anyone is up for robbing a bank with me this Sunday afternoon. Just don't want to do it alone, trying to be responsible ya know?

I dont know what about this forum led you to believe we advocate going out on public roadways to try and hit 200mph, but you're clearly misinformed. We don't. There are several users here that are Law Enforcement Officers, that are active on this forum, including myself.

We have these pretty cool things called race tracks. They're cheap. I can hit 170 on PMP's front stretch. And at 170 at this altitude, I don't have much left.
    I'm down, as long as we can rob a train after we dynamite the safe at the bank. Oh yeah, this all has to be done via horseback as well. We have to be done before highnoon I've got a showdown at the OK Corral and then have to hit up a 5 card draw tournament on the paddle boat headin' up the river.

If that scenario doesn't work, I say we dress up in suits and wear dead president masks(I call Trickie Dick). We can practice working as a team while surfing. Just be careful if Keanu shows up, last I heard he told Bodhi, "This is your f**king wake up call, I AM AN F.B.I agent!!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I don't know how hard I LOL'D AT THIS!!

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I'm down, as long as we can rob a train after we dynamite the safe at the bank. Oh yeah, this all has to be done via horseback as well. We have to be done before highnoon I've got a showdown at the OK Corral and then have to hit up a 5 card draw tournament on the paddle boat headin' up the river.

If that scenario doesn't work, I say we dress up in suits and wear dead president masks(I call Trickie Dick). We can practice working as a team while surfing. Just be careful if Keanu shows up, last I heard he told Bodhi, "This is your f**king wake up call, I AM AN F.B.I agent!!"

No no no. All wrong. We need to go all fast and furious style but with sport bikes. I even know how to drive the trucks and I'm dumb enough to jump up on one. It will be amazing! Aaron can be the uc. It will be like biker boys meets fast and the furious.

This thread reminded me of this.

Mike
    USAF
    '10 Kawasaki Z1000

I could care less about the type of motorcycle or brand, as long as it gets me to my destination with a smile on my face.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by gator4life108 View Post
    This thread...
    In other words.....

Who's baby is that? Gator's bitches better be wearing jimmies
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I'll bring the y2k I bought after torque was done shooting. I'll be in full leathers no helmet aviator sunglasses

At 140, this dipshit is staring at his buddy next to him?

Quote Originally Posted by KennyFish View Post
    I'll bring the y2k I bought after torque was done shooting. I'll be in full leathers no helmet aviator sunglasses
    So that's where that bike went. I'll be there with the Nitrous Harley that did warp speed through downtown.

I say we all up the stakes and race for lids.. King of Cali Yo!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This is genius.

MY BAD PANCHO.... people post on this message board all the time about canyon carving at a "hard" or "aggressive" pace, which I guarantee they are clearly exceeding the speed limit. No difference in what I'm asking.

Btw, if your S1000rr is out of steam at 170mph, sounds like the problem is with the rider.

I know top end runs isn't for everyone. Just like drag racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    Btw, if your S1000rr is out of steam at 170mph, sounds like the problem is with the rider.

Oh Snap!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

MY BAD PANCHO.... people post on this message board all the time about canyon carving at a "hard" or "aggressive" pace, which I guarantee they are clearly exceeding the speed limit. No difference in what I'm asking.
    He's got a point
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

The best part of this thread is that you're probably getting PMs from people and I'm sure it will be a blast, so long as the stars don't align and something bad happens. Enjoy the buzz and don't kill yourself.

And oh yeah.... Are you expecting a better top speed from this run than your last?
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

So that's where that bike went. I'll be there with the Nitrous Harley that did warp speed through downtown.

It's autographed by cube and Jamie Presley. Can't raise for lids dude wrong movie. Your thinking biker boys. But I will sell that tank to Jesse James at the swap meet. Carpe Diem brotha!

Race not raise damn auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by KennyFish View Post
    It's autographed by cube and Jamie Presley. Can't raise for lids dude wrong movie. Your thinking biker boys. But I will sell that tank to Jesse James at the swap meet. Carpe Diem brotha!
    You're right, I'm thinking different movie. It's easy to get two real crappy movies confused.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

Ohhhhhh shit another CHiPs reference. THATS TWO IN ONE WEEK!!!

Shit is getting real son.

Yeah don't take no shit from the man!!!!

PS bro I actually could care less what you do with your bike as long as you're having fun and no one gets hurt. As for the rest... FTP FTP FTP FTP!!

Except Aaron... I kind of like him... No homo.

WHISKEY TIME MOTHAFUCKAS!!

This guy survive?
    John
    KTM Duke 690