Thread: Pmp Sunday

Pmp Sunday

Anyone heading to pueblo on Sunday? I don't want to get out there and be the only one on track

Re: Pmp Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
    Anyone heading to pueblo on Sunday? I don't want to get out there and be the only one on track
    I'm planning on going down. Doing a half day session. Probably go 8AM-12 session. Dude and why not be the only guy on track?? I loved it last time I was there. Just me and my friend and we had the whole track to ourselves during the bike sessions. Only one car showed up for the car sessions. If anything it's nice not to deal with a ton of traffic on track and in the pits. Just an easy day and lots of fun.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I just wanted to make sure at least one person was out there to see me if I go down

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
    I just wanted to make sure at least one person was out there to see me if I go down
    They should have people working that keep an eye out for everyone. I know the lady at the booth was getting ready to call in my friend Eli when he went for an off track excursion. He didn't go down so she didn't radio it in. He just ran off and came back on. I remember seeing some of the workers running around the paddock the whole time we were there.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Another picture perfect day in Pueblo. Had the track to myself except for two KTM's that ran when I would come in. Can't beat the weather down here either. Nice cool breeze all morning.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

how much just to use the track urself, i meen sure id like a buddy to come, just curious

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Not sure how much it is to use the track for private use. But it was a $100 for half day for me. I lucked out with being on track by myself.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

so its 200$ for a full day. i figured 100$ for a full day. whoooooo

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
    so its 200$ for a full day. i figured 100$ for a full day. whoooooo
    $100 - Half Day, $150 - Full Day
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"