I have been riding for just over 2 years now and have about 10,000 miles under me. My wife has been bugging me to ride for the longest time but I was never confident enough to do so safely. She finally got me to get her out on the bike yesterday. We rode just 30 miles round trip but did some street riding and then got on the E470 and looped around to the 25 and then the 225 and back to home. Went to Best Buy, got lunch, and grabbed a redbox movie along the way. All in all it was nice to get her out on the bike with me.

I was very timid at the start because the bike obviously does not handle the same with her on the back even tho she is only 90 pounds. I think what I need to go is put an extra 6psi in the rear tire as the back end seemed to settle quite a bit, but it may be the tire just compressing flatter. Do any of you recommend raising the tire pressure due to a passenger? If so how much? My ninja I keep at 36 psi, I assume maybe 40-42 perhaps more.

Anyways here is a picture of her the first time she got off the bike when we reached Best Buy, she had a great time she says! She was a bit shaky at the start, she says her hands hurt from bracing on the tank so much, but with more riding time I'm sure she will become a much better passenger.