Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
Na leave the pressure alone. Just get used to having a passenger. Over inflation is dangerous.

First thing for her to learn. Hands on tank when coming to a stop. Also get her to learn how to either sit still or lean just with you. I preferred the still with my ex that a lot with me. They can lean too much and make you turn harder or even worse counter lean and pull you out of your turn. All bad.

Either get those little mics that allow you guys to talk or work on signals as was already said. This will come in very handy
I would tap her leg to let her know to hold on for when I wanted to give some more juice.

^^^^^ Exactly!!! I was going to say the same thing about leaning. You lean, and she can lean with, but not lean for you. Pucker factor of 11 when they try to lean for you in a corner. You pull over when it's safe and proceed to yell at them to NEVER do that again. And also do not have her counter lean to the other side to "see what's going on" like my wife did....once! I yelled at her for doing that. It could mean your life.