Thread: The MOST fund...What should we do with it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The MOST fund...What should we do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    I'm not trying to shoot down ideas, I'm trying to provide well thought out information as to where those funds should go to benefit us most. If you have empirical data such as I've been linking to that shows this would be a good use of said funds, feel free to share.

As for "I don't believe everything I read online" this isn't me making up or using anecdotal evidence. These are well funded, well controlled studies with clear sources for their data and conclusions. This is exactly the type of thing you should believe on the internet.

I just want to re-inforce, this isn't a personal attack against you or your ideas. I just happen to be familiar with these studies and information and I'm trying to relate that.
    My education comes from 17+ years of riding sportbikes....not some lame studies. When I see people year and year again on cell phones nearly killing me because they are not paying attention then yes I find it a problem! Sure I'd like all cell phones banned while driving, but let's face it that is not going to happen so this was the best I came up with.

Not sure how long you have been riding, but seeing as you joined a year ago makes me wonder if you are paying attention more to studies than what you experience on the road

P.S. I personal train people like you all the time that come in with articles they read on how the best way is to get in shape. They find out quick that reading studies is not the same as getting in their and experiencing it. Same as with sportbikes...someone can read articles all day, but it is the experience that really matters
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Aug 5th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!