Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ralph seriously... What the F is up with this website?

Re: Ralph seriously... What the F is up with this website?

I don't know what all these whiners are complaining about. It works fine for me.

For my tinfoil hat moment... How many of you that are having issues are not a paying member of the site? Conspiracy? Maybe?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    I don't know what all these whiners are complaining about. It works fine for me.

For my tinfoil hat moment... How many of you that are having issues are not a paying member of the site? Conspiracy? Maybe?

Hmmmmm.... Sounds like a bf4 argument.

Tell me where I can go sign up and I will. I put a PM to Ralph and he hasn't replied back yet. However, I asked him for information to become a yearly member. I'd do it via paypal but haven't heard back from him. I know he foots the bill for the website and I appreciate it, I'd like to help out if I can. I've been here since 2004 and have never been a paying supporter.

Thanks for the "you don't pay" blast, we all who don't pay appreciate getting called out by that. FWIW, this thread was started by Barn who is a Lifetime Supporter and I was just lending some information to back up his claim that he's having issues as many of us are.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I was just being a smart ass. Don't take offense. Sarcasm doesn't have a tone of voice via the Internet.

Gold Member

Bk is pissed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Bk is pissed!!!
    Never
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

...Sarcasm doesn't have a tone of voice via the Internet.
    Ain't that the truth!! That's why I hate conversing over the internet (yeah, yeah, yeah). Yet, we bitch at each other all day on the internet with no facial expressions or tone of voice. I LOVE being a smart ass, but I never know if people think I'm being an asshole, retarded or sarcastic. I would like to think that I'm being clever, but that's only because I have a bong in one hand and a Colorado Bull Dog in the other...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Ain't that the truth!! That's why I hate conversing over the internet (yeah, yeah, yeah). Yet, we bitch at each other all day on the internet with no facial expressions or tone of voice. I LOVE being a smart ass, but I never know if people think I'm being an asshole, retarded or sarcastic. I would like to think that I'm being clever, but that's only because I have a bong in one hand and a Colorado Bull Dog in the other...
    We just need a new style of forum where we can all leave video messages for each other. That way we can see the facial expressions and grasp the sarcasm used when people speak. Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    We just need a new style of forum where we can all leave video messages for each other. That way we can see the facial expressions and grasp the sarcasm used when people speak. Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level
    I DO NOT want to see you people....

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I DO NOT want to see you people....
    LOL!! well we could do a voice messages.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

...Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level
    No shit! You wouldn't have to insert this emoticon anymore You could personally deliver it!

Although, video does have it's advantages. Sully gets out of the shower and just has to respond to something. Cleavage in a towel would be cool!
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Tue Aug 12th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Senior Member Moderator

Tell me where I can go sign up and I will. I put a PM to Ralph and he hasn't replied back yet. However, I asked him for information to become a yearly member. I'd do it via paypal but haven't heard back from him. I know he foots the bill for the website and I appreciate it, I'd like to help out if I can. I've been here since 2004 and have never been a paying supporter.
    Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ight=subscribe

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    No shit! You wouldn't have to insert this emoticon anymore You could personally deliver it!

Although, video does have it's advantages. Sully gets out of the shower and just has to respond to something. Cleavage in a towel would be cool!
    Well if that happened then the site may shut down with all the fapping going on!! Site may never recover from that. Many of the members may not recover either.

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.
    Thanks Drano I'll check into it today when I get home from work.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Not that I expect he'll ever see this, but we'll know that Ralph is looking into it when the site goes totally flat-line for like 3 or 5 days..
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Wed Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post

Word Yo!!! I did it, signed up and paid for a 1 year membership. So no more smack talkie to me about not being a paid member :cough Nolan cough:
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I didn't (care) to do my research on who has what problems (like I really care) with the site or if they pay (oh the agony of $1.25/mo).

Now back to Sully and her video feed..... What's the membership fee for that?

Gold Member

Sully you going to take this from them?

Yeah I'd throw in a few extra dollars for that video feed
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Sully you going to take this from them?
    If you are going to take that from them, will you accept debit from me?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Since I can see that Ralph is reading the forum today.... Bump it!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

You really want to be a mod again don't you?

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

You really want to be a mod again don't you?
    No, not really. Guys like Damir... Metz... I think they could carry the torch.

Not to say I would turn it down, but we're light years more a calmer club now than ever. It'd be more for housekeeping purposes.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Oh that's cool, now the brown guy and Jewish guy are housekeepers... thanks Barn
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )