Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever attended a Cars and Coffee event?

Anyone ever attended a Cars and Coffee event?

I was curious if anyone has any feedback on the Cars and Coffee events in either the Park Meadows area or the Lafayette area?

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Re: Anyone ever attended a Cars and Coffee event?

If there's one in the Park Meadows area, I'm game to join!

I go to the one in Park Meadows (it's at the Sears Outlet parking lot) occasionally. Usually a good group of cars show starting around 9am and staying a couple of hours. Unfortunately it's just Cars as the Dazbog coffee shop inside closed. I haven't been to this one in a month or so though.

The newest C&C hot spot is Vehicle Vault in Parker. I believe their meets are the 2nd Saturday of every month, so we just missed the one in August. Usually they post an event on Facebook prior to the meet.
    Last edited by Vitesse; Thu Aug 14th, 2014 at 08:19 AM.
    Asphalt - Worlds' fastest tattoo remover

Board Newbie

The vehicle vault is still adding to their parking area with a new lot. The current lot isn't very big and fills fast. I was told that by next month the lot should be larger, but that was in July and I went in August and it was still very small.

Might be interested, post up if you go Gramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Might be interested, post up if you go Gramps.
    Will do. I'd like to go check one of them out before the snow flies. Maybe the one in Parker @ Vehicle Vault in September.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

i go to the lafayette one regularly. definitely worth a visit. get there at like 8 if you want to park in the lot otherwise youll be in the outer lots or on the street by the ymca.
    ~Scott #119

There was a great one in Longmont this summer, GTR's, Evo's... too bad I'm so far south, otherwise I'd have been. It's lame in SoCo for any bike/car events
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe View Post
    There was a great one in Longmont this summer, GTR's, Evo's... too bad I'm so far south, otherwise I'd have been. It's lame in SoCo for any bike/car events
    Thats seems true. Shame... Would love to go drool over a GTR. I have seen a handful of NSXs driving around lately. @5 different ones in the Springs alone.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe View Post
    Well then let's change that. The Parker location looks pretty cool.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Well then let's change that. The Parker location looks pretty cool.
    What are you driving to this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    What are you driving to this event?
    Porsche. It looks like we will have to wait until next month for the Parker location.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

I thought at one point that I had seen on the Vaults website that they invite bikes to the meet too.... Id ride down if anyone else wanted to go.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I thought at one point that I had seen on the Vaults website that they invite bikes to the meet too.... Id ride down if anyone else wanted to go.
    I'm in the springs. Would love riding along to one of these events. Just let me know when and where.

I'm from Southern California and used to live a few miles down the road from where ehey held Cars n Coffee on Mullholland Dr. Took some sweet pics back in 2007 when I went. But that is CA, this i CO, I still imagine there are some nice cars that would show up tho to this one.

Even tho It's off topic I'll share a taste of what CA had to offer, some of these cars you may never be able to see anywhere else (mainly the Vector's)

2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

Quote Originally Posted by UHATEIT View Post
    I'm from Southern California and used to live a few miles down the road from where ehey held Cars n Coffee on Mullholland Dr. Took some sweet pics back in 2007 when I went. But that is CA, this i CO, I still imagine there are some nice cars that would show up tho to this one.

Funny you say that about CA. I love the weather, love the access to beach and mountains, but really dislike the huge population etc. However, that is also what makes Cali so fun. All the people and money allow events like this or have dozens of race tracks in a 5 hr drive possible.

California has the worlds 8th largest economy. Thats just crazy when you think about the global scale.

Some of those car pics are awesome.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

I was born there and lived there until I was 26 in 2010. There are good things about the place, everything is very close, always lots to do. but I found the people were superficial, lots of assholes, cost of living was ridiculous, traffic was terrible. I was looking to move out of there anyways and relocated with my company here to Denver. But agreed completely with the amount of $ that state has it makes events like that possible! I figured I'd just post some of the pics from my favorites there. It's rare to see an F40 (I acually saw one parked in Morrison then an old guy drove it away) and you will NEVER see a Vector at all, they only made a few of them. Supposedly the creator of the Vector lived up in the hills just up the road and he and his friend drove his 2 down the street to the event. I have seen that Green one driving on the street twice before that in LA, which is insane it is one of like 12 ever made I think.

It looks like they are having an event on Sept. 13th

http://www.vehiclevaultco.com/events...s/cars-coffee/
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Board Newbie

I lived in Cali for a while too and the amount of money people have can be mind blowing. I tell people that seeing an exotic car in Cali is like seeing a Lexus in CO. If I'm behind say a Ferrari, and am giving directions. I usually just say, oh follow that Ferrari in a normal voice. People seem to be excited then wonder why I'm not. I tell them that seeing something like that in Cali is a daily occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Arie View Post
    I lived in Cali for a while too and the amount of money people have can be mind blowing. I tell people that seeing an exotic car in Cali is like seeing a Lexus in CO. If I'm behind say a Ferrari, and am giving directions. I usually just say, oh follow that Ferrari in a normal voice. People seem to be excited then wonder why I'm not. I tell them that seeing something like that in Cali is a daily occurrence.
    Desensatized. It's a shame. It is an unfortunate part of human nature that we get accustomed to things and then they become normal and not special.

I appreciate when I ride with new riders because of this situation. It's always fun to see the excitement of the ride.

I wish this didn't happen.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by Arie View Post
    This is how I am with lowriders. Grew up in NM where they claim Espanola, NM the lowrider capital of the world. I lived in Santa Fe and Albuquerque and seeing lowriders that come to the yearly "Lowrider" show here was something I saw daily and many of my friends had them; hydraulics and all.

Talking about these kinds (major money into them)
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Desensatized. It's a shame. It is an unfortunate part of human nature that we get accustomed to things and then they become normal and not special.

I appreciate when I ride with new riders because of this situation. It's always fun to see the excitement of the ride.

I wish this didn't happen.
    Being from CA I do agree that it is a daily occurance. I could not stand living there, it is such a superficial state, it's all about what you drive or how much you make and what house you have and how much money you can spend. It is ridiculous.

I am still in awe when I see a nice car here in Denver, it is a more rare occurance. I do the same for a nice bike regardless of how old it is. Gramps you have some sweet bikes in your signature too!

Quote Originally Posted by UHATEIT View Post
    Being from CA I do agree that it is a daily occurance. I could not stand living there, it is such a superficial state, it's all about what you drive or how much you make and what house you have and how much money you can spend. It is ridiculous.

I am still in awe when I see a nice car here in Denver, it is a more rare occurance. I do the same for a nice bike regardless of how old it is. Gramps you have some sweet bikes in your signature too!
    Where you live then? I see a lot of exotic cars near Arapahoe and University and around the Highland Ranch area. Just saw a sick Lambo last week.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I live out in Aurora at Hampden and Tower, rarely see anything here. Most of the Richie Riche people in Denver seem to live down in Highlands Ranch (I surely cannot afford to live there) but if I was down there I would imagine seeing a bunch there since there is that Lambo dealership off County Line down there.

Occasionally I will see a lambo here and there. I have seen that black Veyron 3 times before on the 25. Just nothing that fancy out here where I live. I used to be into cars but am more into bikes now, a lot of speed for a lot less $!