Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bike Picture Game?

Re: Bike Picture Game?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Last time this happened a 19 year old girl named "Ashli" came on the board and she ended up meeting her now husband and father of her kid on this site.
    And he was never seen or heard from again. Good on ya for posting the warning!
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    And he was never seen or heard from again. Good on ya for posting the warning!
    I was actually in their wedding, but yeah he has disappeared as all wifed out now; one of my best friends and I rarely even see him....they seem to be happy with "Colten" at least though.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

You mean all "whipped out." Happens to all good married men eventually.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Not all of them.
    I think many people get married for the wrong reason and that is where you get this happening. Most are afraid to be alone so they feel they NEED someone else. Best thing I ever did was learn I could live alone and that having someone was a added plus. That way I went in knowing I would be ok if it failed, so I was able to find a girl that really clicked with me that I wanted to be with. My wife truly is my best friend and I really like that.

Buellers wife is super cool! Good catch man!

Gold Member

Hey cyclemonkey has some good stories about being married.

I kind of miss that angry little hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Probably just grim with a new account to get your hormones going.

Nah, ah, I'm not afraid to admit it.....I'm probably better looking than her

Gold Member

I heard he's married but I might be able to put I. A good word for ya Mr sexy. Lol

I heard he's married but I might be able to put I. A good word for ya Mr sexy. Lol
    Mrs Sexy probably wouldn't apporove, I've turned down Aaron's advances many times.

A woman that is worth it AND understands how a man thinks, is a keeper. Hard to find and when you do, she is most certainly married or not interested.
    Last edited by FZRguy; Wed Aug 20th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    A woman that is worth it AND understands how a man thinks, is a keeper. Hard to find and when you do, she is most certainly married or not interested.
    I hear that, very true.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

I'm done with monogamy. I've had enough of that bullshit.

Soooo I thought I heard something about a chick in a swimsuit????
    -Eugene-

2007 black hayabusa touring beast
    2003 KTM 525sx/exc hybrid
    2002 black and blue hayabusa- (SOLD)
    2000 ZX7R STREETFIGHTER-(SOLD)

That would be in "for the love of a sexy woman" thread..

Quote Originally Posted by usmcab35 View Post
    Soooo I thought I heard something about a chick in a swimsuit????
    Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    That would be in "for the love of a sexy woman" thread..
    Yeah what MDub said.

This is the "I like to come on here and tease men with a picture game" thread.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I think many people get married for the wrong reason and that is where you get this happening. Most are afraid to be alone so they feel they NEED someone else. Best thing I ever did was learn I could live alone and that having someone was a added plus. That way I went in knowing I would be ok if it failed, so I was able to find a girl that really clicked with me that I wanted to be with. My wife truly is my best friend and I really like that.

Buellers wife is super cool! Good catch man!
    Yea I scored with her, couldn't ask for a better relationship. Sometimes "nice" guys do alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    It took many years but there was a perfect one for me, but I almost didn't realize it. Sometimes you don't see what's right in front of you.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah what MDub said.

This is the "I like to come on here and tease men with a picture game" thread.
    And to never be seen or heard from again. Hell look at what was posted in the open forum... Just think what the PM's said. Lol. I wonder how many people asked her for nude photos. Or sent dick pics with their bikes!!! Blaahahahaha.

And to never be seen or heard from again. Hell look at what was posted in the open forum... Just think what the PM's said. Lol. I wonder how many people asked her for nude photos. Or sent dick pics with their bikes!!! Blaahahahaha.
    Wait, what?? I thought that was the point. Least that's what I did. Asked her for nude pics, then sent dong pics with my bike. Damnit! I'm always doing it wrong. I guess us nice guys always do finish last. Well shucks, maybe next time.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Aug 20th, 2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: typo
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Dude, you sent that to me! No more dong pics BK....please!!!!
    John
    KTM Duke 690

I knew reply all with a dinger pic was a bad thing. Sorry FZ, it happens.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

Blaaahahaha. This thread is epic.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

This thread would have been more awesome if the chick would have stuck it out. No pun intended. Seriously.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    This thread would have been more awesome if the chick would have stuck it out. No pun intended. Seriously.
    The thread moved to FB since people here didn't seem to be that interested, a group was create and the game is afoot.
    2005 Kawasaki Z750S

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    The thread moved to FB since people here didn't seem to be that interested, a group was create and the game is afoot.
    Oh well her loss....if a "picture game" is the main focus for a new rider then I really do question the dedication to become a better rider. As it is I rode for 8+ years before I stepped up to a 600RR so I really fear most people who decide to get a bike like this as their first bike...I assume it is her first bike since she is 19. I watched my good buddy buy a CBR600F4I as his first bike after trying hard to convince him to start off slower on a less aggressive bike. He didn't listen and in 2 months he totaled the bike and broke his back; all because the bike was too much for him.

So Sydney may have left, but she does not realize the support she could have got here would have been a huge asset to helping her become a better rider; yeah some of us are crazy, but we do know how to ride! I do hope she stays safe and learns there is more to sportbike forums than just playing fun games because I credit a lot of my riding skills to this site and the people that helped me.