Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: legal action?

Gold Member

legal action?

Blaaahahahaha. That comment was fucking hilarious. A guy comes on here and makes one post about a bad shop experience and you guys acted like it was the end of the world. But its okay because that whole thread just reminded me of the good old days when people would call every dumb move on a sport bike a stunter.

But really let's grow up a bit folks. No shop no matter how good will NEVER satisfy everyone. There will always be someone who isn't happy with the service. Might just be a unpleasant person to begin with or might just have been that one person to fall through the cracks.

Point is instead of acting responsible and like mature adults the op was flat out attacked and called names. Again it reminded me of my posts. Some people don't handle conflict. They just ignore it and move on.

Now to be honest I haven't seen the so called fb post or what was posted in response but if the responses were anything like the responses here no wonder he never came back. Not to mention its Facebook. Half of you people on that shit aren't up to anything good. Having conversations with ex relationships that your current partner would be devastated to see or just using it as some kind of booty call...... Or fuckbook.

To be really honest it was kind of pathetic to see such responses on that post. Instead of using grace to defend this shop you guys lowered yourselves to threats and personal insults. What a great way to prove this shop is such a nice place to visit. To a person who just moved here and just signed on to the forums to see that.... I would highly doubt they would want to use that shop in fear of being ridiculed if they had a bad experience.

So I guess what I'm saying is that when the next guy complains about one of these guys just use a little more class to help show a good name for them. Not really that hard. Mistakes were made and people were left looking childish.

Re: legal action?

My only issue with the guy was that he pretty much signed up for this club just to make that post so that always makes me question things; to be fair I think he made couple posts in the dirtbike forum so maybe it was just coincidence or he is just a lurker. I think if he was a long time member more people would have supported him, but nowadays so many men are babies cried so it is hard to tell the truth from the drama.

Overall I just hope it got worked out by both of them. The owner did come on and that showed to me he did care if not he would have blown it off. Who knows the real story, but at least it wasn't boring CSC for a day.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Its a little ironic, that the guys whole intent was to bash the shop (not necessary to work it out). Mike has a pretty small shop that's very specialized and if I had to bet, most people have never heard of him. Given the amount of attention this got and the extreme level of support many have showed to Mike, I bet he will get more business now then he planned for.
    Owner and General Manager - Fun Center Cycles in Durango, CO

11 BMW S1000RR - Street - Lady on the street
    13 Kawi ZX6R - Track - Freak in the bed
    13 Triumph Daytona 675R - Wifes bike

2014 MRA 400 Production Class Champion

Gold Member

Oh yeah quick cycles did come on and with grace handled it very well. Problem I have with it is that before he showed it was handled terribly. And yes the op had posted in other threads but it looks like they have been deleted. Again fucking lame.

Its just so funny to see some of the same people who bitch about me and the way I defend things go flying off the handle and beg for someone to be banned. Even threats of lawsuits were made. Its fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Oh yeah quick cycles did come on and with grace handled it very well. Problem I have with it is that before he showed it was handled terribly. And yes the op had posted in other threads but it looks like they have been deleted. Again fucking lame.

Its just so funny to see some of the same people who bitch about me and the way I defend things go flying off the handle and beg for someone to be banned. Even threats of lawsuits were made. Its fucking pathetic.
    I must have missed some of that...damn my busy afternoon yesterday

I actually put a bad review on a local Mitsubishi dealership on Yelp a few months back and I got a email from the owner threatening to sue me for deformation of character. Nothing I put on review was a lie, but he made my life difficult till I removed it; daily emails from him and his attorney. So on the flip side businesses are doing everything they can to get negative reviews removed even if they are true (not saying this one, but mine was true).

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Its a little ironic, that the guys whole intent was to bash the shop (not necessary to work it out). Mike has a pretty small shop that's very specialized and if I had to bet, most people have never heard of him. Given the amount of attention this got and the extreme level of support many have showed to Mike, I bet he will get more business now then he planned for.
    You mean its ironic that in shop experiences someone posted something negative? He had another thread as well. Talking about riding dirt... Maybe that was just a cover? I dint know. His actions or even his motives are not what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is how the supporters have acted. A simple post saying hey he's a great guy maybe give him a chance to fix it. Or just forwarding the info along to the owner. We are not all three years old and need people to come running to our defense.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

How did you know what I use facebook for?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

I actually put a bad review on a local Mitsubishi dealership on Yelp a few months back and I got a email from the owner threatening to sue me for deformation of character. Nothing I put on review was a lie, but he made my life difficult till I removed it; daily emails from him and his attorney. So on the flip side businesses are doing everything they can to get negative reviews removed even if they are true (not saying this one, but mine was true).
    Send that shit to the BBB.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

Oh yeah bro. Let's see. He was told to get the fuck off CSC. Called a troll. Threatened with legal actions. Ummmm. Talk of "heavy hitters" that use that shop. One could easily take the heavy hitter comment as a threat of violence.

Honestly if I was new around here and seen that post there is no way in hell I would go near that shop. It screamed you will get fucked over and his friends will come after you if you complain.

Again the way quick handled it was proper. I'm more after the people who talked shit.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    How did you know what I use facebook for?
    I'm stalking you through gimsta.

I'm stalking you through gimsta.
    I don't even know what that is.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"Again the way quick handled it was proper. I'm more after the people who talked shit."

Damn dood. That sounded like a limp bizkit tune...

Oh yeah bro. Let's see. He was told to get the fuck off CSC. Called a troll. Threatened with legal actions. Ummmm. Talk of "heavy hitters" that use that shop. One could easily take the heavy hitter comment as a threat of violence.

Honestly if I was new around here and seen that post there is no way in hell I would go near that shop. It screamed you will get fucked over and his friends will come after you if you complain.

Again the way quick handled it was proper. I'm more after the people who talked shit.
    Damn, yeah I missed all that.....

And to add more, of course the Mitsubishi dealership came on to Yelp and made themselves look they are all about their customers and that I was the mad customer that was crazy. They acted like they did everything for me, but in reality I wrote that owner three times (after writing the dealer who helped me 3 times) and he would not reply to me so that is when I went on Yelp. The minute I made it public they got all over it, but when I did try to settle it between us they blew me off repeatedly.

So yeah there is always that other side to things!

Send that shit to the BBB.
    Oh they brought this up and said if I did to expect a lawsuit. Overall they may have been bluffing, but when it comes to that why risk it when I can just remove the post and be done. Sure I wanted to warn others, but not if it was going to be about me going to court over it. They probably knew it was not worth it in the long run and sure they do this to most negative reviews to keep those secret. Overall they did me a favor and I ended up getting the Subaru WRX instead of Lancer RallyArt and the WRX is a far superior car for about the same price....
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Aug 22nd, 2014 at 08:51 AM.

But yeah, some people took things a little far. If he had a legitimate complaint, he would have talked more about it once Quick got in the thread, but he just disappeared. If I were new and people were bashing me, I'd still try to figure things out with the owner instead of running away. Just looks suspect to a lot of people. Mike didn't even know who the guy was! You'd think you'd remember someone you ordered parts for, had their bike in your shop for weeks and then they come and grab their bike before you can fix it for them. If he's as stand up as everyone says he is, he would have stepped up. Then there was the whole brand new FB profile. I mean, come on, if you're going to complain about a shop, you'd want all your friends that ride to know, and you'll put it up on your REAL Facebook page, not something you created 30 minutes before you posted your bashing spree.

We've had complaints on here before from legitimate people and everything went smoothly. So we're not just deleting it for no reason, or because people like the Quick Cycles guy.
    Last edited by Mother Goose; Fri Aug 22nd, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Gold Member

But yeah, some people took things a little far. If he had a legitimate complaint, he would have talked more about it once Quick got in the thread, but he just disappeared. If I were new and people were bashing me, I'd still try to figure things out with the owner instead of running away. Just looks suspect to a lot of people. Mike didn't even know who the guy was! You'd think you'd remember someone you ordered parts for, had their bike in your shop for weeks and then they come and grab their bike before you can fix it for them. If he's as stand up as everyone says he is, he would have stepped up. Then there was the whole brand new FB profile. I mean, come on, if you're going to complain about a shop, you'd want all your friends that ride to know, and you'll put it up on your REAL Facebook page, not something you created 30 minutes before you posted your bashing spree.
    I see it very differently. He was out here before it was even recommended to let mike know. Bring the thread back. I mean how was he supposed to respond if in less than 24 hours the thread was locked and deleted? Hell I didn't even get a chance to reply to some of the comments yesterday because it got locked down so fast.

As for fb. Fuck that shit and the way he was responded to yesterday I can't say I blame the guy. I mean you want him to put his name out there with all this talk of heavy hitters?? If a comment like that was made to me I surely take that as a threat of violence. I just deal with that different than other people.

Gold Member

I don't even know what that is.
    Oh its this lean mean stalking machine that's in love with this hot news anchor lady.

I see it very differently. He was out here before it was even recommended to let mike know. Bring the thread back. I mean how was he supposed to respond if in less than 24 hours the thread was locked and deleted? Hell I didn't even get a chance to reply to some of the comments yesterday because it got locked down so fast.
    I just checked the thread, here's your timeline:

First CSC post: Aug 20th, 2014, 06:47 PM. (FB post was made before this)
    People bitch and moan: Aug 20th, 2014, 08:53 PM - Aug 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
    The last post in the bitching and moaning was Randall (Snowman) saying, "Message sent to Mike Lukachy at Quik Cycle." So if the guy actualy read the post above him, he'd know that he would have a response sometime soon.
    Dude responds: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:39 AM
    More bitching and moaning: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:48 AM - 08:49 AM
    Quick Cycles shows up with their response: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:50 AM (11 minutes after the dude's last post)
    More bitching and moaning and thread was locked down: Aug 21st, 2014, 01:38 PM (4.5 hours AFTER Quick Cycles FIRST response)

You'd think you'd come in and read their response, or see if they even cared to write back about it. Quick wrote back to the guy on FB before he wrote back here, so you know the guy got a notification that some type of response was made, yet we get crickets. The thread wasn't locked down quickly, I think 4 hours was a good amount of time to figure shit out.

As for fb. Fuck that shit and the way he was responded to yesterday I can't say I blame the guy. I mean you want him to put his name out there with all this talk of heavy hitters?? If a comment like that was made to me I surely take that as a threat of violence. I just deal with that different than other people.
    He was bashing on FB before he came on here with his fake fb profile. So the "heavy hitters" came after his initial post with his fake profile. I went back and re-read the thread and saw NO threat of violence to the guy. The worst I saw was this... "Slow16 get the f off this site.....you seem to be everywhere with multiple names." That's not a threat of violence to me, so I'm not sure where your heavy hitters is coming from. If he had a legit complaint, he would have used his real profile, not something that he made just for this.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Oh its this lean mean stalking machine that's in love with this hot news anchor lady.
    Lauren Whitney?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Lauren Whitney?
    Negative .....can someone catch this NEWB up because obviously has not bee following this board.

This is Grim's crush

P.S. His other crush!
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Aug 22nd, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Gold Member

The last post in the bitching and moaning was Randall (Snowman) saying, "Message sent to Mike Lukachy at Quik Cycle." So if the guy actualy read the post above him, he'd know that he would have a response sometime soon.
    Quick Cycles shows up with their response: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:50 AM (11 minutes after the dude's last post)
    More bitching and moaning and thread was locked down: Aug 21st, 2014, 01:38 PM (4.5 hours AFTER Quick Cycles FIRST response)

You'd think you'd come in and read their response, or see if they even cared to write back about it. Quick wrote back to the guy on FB before he wrote back here, so you know the guy got a notification that some type of response was made, yet we get crickets. The thread wasn't locked down quickly, I think 4 hours was a good amount of time to figure shit out.

He was bashing on FB before he came on here with his fake fb profile. So the "heavy hitters" came after his initial post with his fake profile. I went back and re-read the thread and saw NO threat of violence to the guy. The worst I saw was this... "Slow16 get the f off this site.....you seem to be everywhere with multiple names." That's not a threat of violence to me, so I'm not sure where your heavy hitters is coming from. If he had a legit complaint, he would have used his real profile, not something that he made just for this.
    Open the thread back up. And really your time frame just confirms what I just said. Go reread either the first or second post to him. Something along the lines of of heavy hitters at the track or something. Also mikes and slos post were so close to each other that it could have been missed while he was still on. I mean you mods haven't even been onm. Its taken how many weeks to get a response to barns thread?

My point with the time frame is that not everyone is sitting at their desk all day every day just waiting for someone to reply to their post. When was the last time you were even active in a thread?

Either way my points still stand. It was treated very poorly by the supporters of that shop. The way it was treated has a very negative look on the whole situation.

PS I guess a good way to get mods or admins to finally come on is start a thread and bad mouth a good shop. Lol. I keeeed I keeeeeed.

Gold Member

Open the thread back up. And really your time frame just confirms what I just said. Go reread either the first or second post to him. Something along the lines of of heavy hitters at the track or something. Also mikes and slos post were so close to each other that it could have been missed while he was still on. I mean you mods haven't even been onm. Its taken how many weeks to get a response to barns thread?

My point with the time frame is that not everyone is sitting at their desk all day every day just waiting for someone to reply to their post. When was the last time you were even active in a thread?

Either way my points still stand. It was treated very poorly by the supporters of that shop. The way it was treated has a very negative look on the whole situation.

PS I guess a good way to get mods or admins to finally come on is start a thread and bad mouth a good shop. Lol. I keeeed I keeeeeed.

Once I went through the drive-thru at McDonalds in Idaho Springs on the way to A-Basin. They didn't put syrup in my big breakfast and I didn't find out until I was at A-basin. When I called them out and asked for a free drink and they said no, I was pissed

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Once I went through the drive-thru at McDonalds in Idaho Springs on the way to A-Basin. They didn't put syrup in my big breakfast and I didn't find out until I was at A-basin. When I called them out and asked for a free drink and they said no, I was pissed
    Dang man!! that's intense.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Now that's funny.