I've got an 88 Fiero GT. Swapped a 3.4l DOHC V6 in, and built a custom turbo kit. Put down 417whp/427wtq at 8.7psi. I lost interest in the car, but recently gained it back. I'm hoping to take it to HPR in late September, but I've got a few things to fix before then.

Oil leaks
Fuel issues
PCV/Breather
Brake Fluid
Intercooler

First is the vapor lock fuel issues. Pretty much I can't do more than 40 miles before it'll vapor lock. Now at the track I'll use a lot more fuel, which will keep temps down, but the motor will also run a lot hotter, so under decklid temps will be high. Plus I'll run the tank low.

After doing a lot of research, I've found the Walbro 255 pump like I'm using is very problematic. They're loud, heat up the fuel, have short life spans, and are some $40 more expensive. The stock Fiero never had a problem vapor locking, and although my engine bay runs quite a bit warmer, my fuel lines are routed very nicely, and away from seriously hot things. The only explanation is the Walbro pump. Today I ordered a replacement pump, an AC Delco EP381. It's a drop in, and was OEM on the big block trucks. Should flow plenty for my application, plus run cool and for a long time. Yay for Amazon Prime too.

I went to the junkyard the other day and picked up an oil cooler to use on fuel return. Lines run direct to the passenger side, and away from any significant heat source. Other than that everything is stock. I'm thinking on the highway (Where it happens), I'm using so little fuel, and the pump is flowing so much, that it circulates too much fuel, and the fuel doesn't spend enough time in the pump to cool before it is run through the motor again. Who knows, but a friend of mine thinks this will solve all my issues.