Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beers and Buggies, again...

Gold Member

Re: Beers and Buggies, again...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    I know dood. "LOL". What r u 12? Haha...
    Hahahaha I wish. I bounced better at that age when things went bad.

There isn't a lot of "action" driving an RC, the adrenaline comes from being on the edge of destroying an expensive toy, such as a $400 heli in a tree.
    Thought I escaped with only breaking the wheelie bar on the E Maxx until I looked closer at the nitro truck and found the two lower arms broken. Calling around and no one stocks those and there isn't any aftermarket shit for that truck yet. So now the Nitro stays home for vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    There isn't a lot of "action" driving an RC, the adrenaline comes from being on the edge of destroying an expensive toy, such as a $400 heli in a tree.
    That is exactly what I was going to say.

I thought we had our best jump session when the camera was on the side of the ramp. Did that footage not turn-out? You also shot some stuff from under the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Thought I escaped with only breaking the wheelie bar on the E Maxx until I looked closer at the nitro truck and found the two lower arms broken. Calling around and no one stocks those and there isn't any aftermarket shit for that truck yet. So now the Nitro stays home for vacation.
    Have you tried RC Hobbies in Littleton. They're currently 15% off on parts. That's where we had to go yesterday for our parts (I don't think you're supposed to be jumping nitro trucks). Also, Fay Myers and Pep Boys carry Traxxas parts.

Have you tried this?

http://traxxas.com/support/findadealer
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

When I had a jato. I destroyed sooo many parts on that machine. Played with it for 3 yrs. sold it for 90 bucks. And it was not whole. Have the losi , but not too thrilled due to Ross system is not durable. Want to get the that revo next. After having both a traxxas and losi. I'll go back to traxxas..

Colpar didn't have those ?

Found them @ RC Hobbies, truck is whole again

I should check this section more often, I love RC bashing. I was way into these things for a while and had tons of cool cars. I had a Stampede, Rustler, Slash, Ruckus, and the Ken Block Rally car. I used to bash these things all the time. I was into helis for a while as well but they got too hard to fly and they crash pretty hard!

Have you guys ever gone to Wheel Park at Illiff and Chambers, they have a decent dirt RC track there, but I liked to mob on the skateboard park ramps with my Ruckus.

2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green

Quote Originally Posted by UHATEIT View Post
    I should check this section more often, I love RC bashing. I was way into these things for a while and had tons of cool cars. I had a Stampede, Rustler, Slash, Ruckus, and the Ken Block Rally car. I used to bash these things all the time. I was into helis for a while as well but they got too hard to fly and they crash pretty hard!

Have you guys ever gone to Wheel Park at Illiff and Chambers, they have a decent dirt RC track there, but I liked to mob on the skateboard park ramps with my Ruckus.
    Didn't know they have an RC track there. I want to hit the BMX track and skateboard ramp area, but they'd probably get pissed when we leave oil in our tracks. 2-stroke, ya know... I'll be going to check out the RC track,though. Sweet!!!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Yeah it's the one in the first picture, there is a full shaded tower to stand in, it is near the skateboard ramps and the roller hockey rinks on the south side of the park. It wasnt that well maintained when I was there I think due to heavy rains, but it has been a while since I went back up there as I sold all my RC's to help with teh downpayment on buying a house a year ago.
    2005 Suzuki SV650s Blue (SOLD), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 636 Lime Green