Thread: 2014 Shield of Faith Motorcycle Run

2014 Shield of Faith Motorcycle Run

The Pueblo Area Law Enforcement Chaplains Corps is comprised of local members of the clergy. They volunteer their time to serve Pueblo’s men and women of law enforcement, as well as community members and travelers in need. All registration proceeds will benefit the Pueblo Area Law Enforcement Chaplains Fund.

The run will be Saturday, October 4th, and will leave from the parking lot across the street from the Pueblo Municipal Justice Center, which is at the corner of Main St and D St in downtown Pueblo, CO. The route will allow us to take in some fall scenery in the Rocky Mountains! We’ll make our way south on I-25 to Hwy 165 (through San Isabel), we will then head west on Highway 96 to Westcliffe for a short break. Leaving Westcliffe, we’ll head for Florence and a stop at Fremont Motorsports, and then back to Pueblo for lunch, which will be catered by El Nopal Mexican Restaurant! Along the way there will be drawings for prizes.

Registration will be from 9:00 – 10:00, and the run will commence at 10:00. Hope to see you on October 4th!

Cost is $15 per rider and $10 per passenger, and includes lunch and a T-shirt.

This is something I take a lot of pride in helping to keep going and attracting more motorcyclists. So I'd love to see as many there as possible, it's for a great cause and is a fun day too. Pace is usually fairly slow, as it is a Harley Davidson dominated event. However every year there are 5 or so sportbikes, and we usually take off ahead of the group. Although there will be quite a few Police Officers on the ride, none will give you any hassle if you want to go ahead of the group. Just ride within your skill level. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Email me, or give me your email for the registration form!

AaronZ34@gmail.com

Chocolate Thunder

Re: 2014 Shield of Faith Motorcycle Run

I am in....also posted to my FB page so maybe my whole whopping 5 friends will go....hehe.

I think I'll go to this one. Take the FJR, throw on the saddle bags as to blend in.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

I think I'll go to this one. Take the FJR, throw on the saddle bags as to blend in.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"